Yakhouba Diawara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakhouba Diawara

"@ShamsCharania: Four-year NBA forward Yakhouba Diawara has a workout for Raptors in Las Vegas today as he continues comeback attempt, source tells RealGM."

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Almost as exciting as waiving Julyan Stone.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

I'm going to chalk this up as Masai simply doing some due diligence while already in Vegas for the Summer League. Diawara is 4 years removed from the NBA and was a deep, deep rotation guy when he was there. There's a miniscule chance that he'll end up on the roster… but what's the harm in going and watching him run around for 90 minutes?

Comment

Scrub

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
          I'm going to chalk this up as Masai simply doing some due diligence while already in Vegas for the Summer League. Diawara is 4 years removed from the NBA and was a deep, deep rotation guy when he was there. There's a miniscule chance that he'll end up on the roster… but what's the harm in going and watching him run around for 90 minutes?
          Yeah, could be scouting for 10 day contracts during the season in case of injuries. If we had roster slots I'd make more of it, but I think you're right about Masai just doing his due diligence before the guy heads back to Europe.

Comment

If I remember correctly, this guy has a ridiculous motor and was a defensive stopper in Denver. Sort of disappeared on the Miami bench though.

Comment

This smells like Casey up to his old AA/salmons tricks.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                If I remember correctly, this guy has a ridiculous motor and was a defensive stopper in Denver. Sort of disappeared on the Miami bench though.
                Also can't hit the broad side of a barn, let alone the net, with his jumpshot.

Comment

keep in mind Masai worked out pretty much everything nba prospect he could for the draft. seems like the kind of guy that's very thorough.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Yakhouba Diawara

Masai must keep the French league in high regard. It's seems like his always scouting someone out there.

One thing about Diawara is that his built like a tank. His jumps hot isn't as bad as mentioned earlier. Shot 36.6 from the three in Eurocup.

http://youtu.be/JHq-I-GvINM
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Tue Jul 8, 2014, 04:57 PM.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'd rather give the minutes to Daniels and let him work through mistakes.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                        Also can't hit the broad side of a barn, let alone the net, with his jumpshot.
                        Ditto Feilds, or Hayes. Defensive stopper at the end of your bench or Buycks doing one of his classic dances?

Comment

yo man this diawara dude is like joe johnson, he looks like him, has length and size like him, doesnt seem that bad of a player, why not give him a chance?

Comment

brosoverhoes1 wrote: View Post
                            yo man this diawara dude is like joe johnson, he looks like him, has length and size like him, doesnt seem that bad of a player, why not give him a chance?
                            No prob with a chance, but the guy is 31.
                            Myself (March 2014):
                            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Working...
                            X