Andray Blatche?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Whats your goal then? Win championships and games, or have nice guys on your team?
    that's called a logical fallacy. I don't have to chose between the two.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Whats your goal then? Win championships and games, or have nice guys on your team?
      But since you asked my goal is world domination
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Sign me up on team #NoBlatche after Boston Cleveland Brooklyn trade
        Out of curiosity, what's the connection?
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Out of curiosity, what's the connection?
          Stupid thought they could extract an extra asset in the process

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            that's called a logical fallacy. I don't have to chose between the two.
            You said 100 PER is irrelevant if he is a shit head. So you set the dichotomy. 100 PER is better than Lebron + KD + Carmelo combined, and would win 5 championships in a row. But it seems like you would prefer nice people, then 100 PER people. (Nice players over winning championships)
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

You said 100 PER is irrelevant if he is a shit head. So you set the dichotomy. 100 PER is better than Lebron + KD + Carmelo combined, and would win 5 championships in a row. But it seems like you would prefer nice people, then 100 PER people. (Nice players over winning championships)
              I would prefer a guy with great character AND 100 PER...but if forced to chose...just think of Gilbert Arenas who single handedly blew up a solid playoff team

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                They are. At which times last year were we totally dominated by a center?
                Did you watch Chuck Hayes last season? He averaged 2 points and 3 rebounds over 12 minutes a game when in Toronto, with like a dozen DNP's. He's on his last legs and will only be a year older next season. If he wasn't such a solid teammate he would no longer have a job in the NBA.

And I'd be willing to bet that you've never seen Bebe play a single second of basketball, so it's probably too early to definitively say that he can handle the backup centre duties.

As of today, it's still a need.

Comment

• Gotta keep some trust of Masai. Word is he's meeting with the dude, and it happens to be in Vegas where more of the Raps' braintrust is, and players they can work him out in if needed. You can bet that more than one person is in on this evaluation, and that Masai hasn't abandoned his focus on the chemistry of this team. If Masai, Casey and others who are a lot closer than any of us feel he wouldn't be a distraction, will buy in to the team and their plans for him, and he comes cheap, I'd like his addition as backup C placeholder for Bebe. He does have to buy in though, including Casey feeling he can improve his defense.

Comment

I would prefer a guy with great character AND 100 PER...but if forced to chose...just think of Gilbert Arenas who single handedly blew up a solid playoff team
                    Another ridiculous comparison.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                      Did you watch Chuck Hayes last season? He averaged 2 points and 3 rebounds over 12 minutes a game when in Toronto, with like a dozen DNP's. He's on his last legs and will only be a year older next season. If he wasn't such a solid teammate he would no longer have a job in the NBA.
                      Chuck Hayes isn't there to score...

Look at that box score and Alridge poor shooting in the 3rd and 4th

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...402010POR.html

He is there to provide one thing : post defense. He happens to do that very well.
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

His teams did well when his PER was above 20. But its kind of irrelevant to Blatche, as Blatche wouldn't be coming in for a star role.

And still, a PER of 100 is unheard of, and I think youre exaggerating when you say you WOULDNT like Gilbert Arenas on the team if he did have 100 PER.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

His teams did well when his PER was above 20. But its kind of irrelevant to Blatche, as Blatche wouldn't be coming in for a star role.

And still, a PER of 100 is unheard of, and I think youre exaggerating when you say you WOULDNT like Gilbert Arenas on the team if he did have 100 PER.
                          If a player had a 100 PER who cares about chemistry. Nobody else would or even should get the ball except him or her.
                          Saying the player can't be a girl is as stupid as imagining someone with a 100 PER.

Comment

But since you asked my goal is world domination
                            You wouldn't happen to be a Lannister, would you?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Stupid thought they could extract an extra asset in the process
                              Ah, yes, I recall now. Glad to have you on board!

Just say no to Blatche!
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                You wouldn't happen to be a Lannister, would you?
                                thead always pays his debts.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X