This guy truly has no integrity..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy truly has no integrity..

He claims he's a HOFer and all that..But, then there's stories like this..

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/534290

How pathetic.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

He knows he aint winning shit without LeBron
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I don't get it. What's wrong with it? He's refusing money. And he's choosing one contender over another. It's not like Beverley, Harden, Parsons, Bosh, Dwight starting lineup wouldn't be one of title favorites. That team would be ridiculously good.

This would be a very tough decision for me. I understand there's loyalty, he went to 4 finals with those guys. But I think I'd follow money, especially considering that LeBron wants to sign a short term team. That Houston team would likely have a longer window.

Comment

ya, what the fuck. Who the fuck are you, respectfully, that you should say one thing or another about what a dude wants to do?? dude can play where he wants....integrity????? did the guy steal your gymbag at the YMCA????

Comment

So choosing LESS money is a sign of no integrity? I'm so confused right now.

Comment

Bosh is Lebron's bitch, that's all.

Comment

I think its funny how these "nohomo" idiots all hug with clenched fists. what a joke hahaha

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I think its funny how these "nohomo" idiots all hug with clenched fists. what a joke hahaha
                huh??????
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  I don't get it. What's wrong with it? He's refusing money. And he's choosing one contender over another. It's not like Beverley, Harden, Parsons, Bosh, Dwight starting lineup wouldn't be one of title favorites. That team would be ridiculously good.

This would be a very tough decision for me. I understand there's loyalty, he went to 4 finals with those guys. But I think I'd follow money, especially considering that LeBron wants to sign a short term team. That Houston team would likely have a longer window.
                  Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  ya, what the fuck. Who the fuck are you, respectfully, that you should say one thing or another about what a dude wants to do?? dude can play where he wants....integrity????? did the guy steal your gymbag at the YMCA????
                  blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  So choosing LESS money is a sign of no integrity? I'm so confused right now.
                  I'll let Hotshot answer..

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Bosh is Lebron's bitch, that's all.

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  huh??????
                  Look at the picture..
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

Look at the picture..
                    Im just confused about referring to hugging with closed fists as a thing homophobes do..
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

You might be onto something. Just look at Jeremy Lin. He hugs a lot and he has a lot of integrity.

Comment

Still don't understand what OP is trying to say. How does staying to win for less money mean you have no integrity?

Do you know what the word integrity means?
                        Worst Behaviour

Comment

Drake wrote: View Post
                          Still don't understand what OP is trying to say. How does staying to win for less money mean you have no integrity?

Integrity means that a person tends to integrate with other men on the basketball court a lot. When you have a lot of players with integrity, your team can achieve high level integration in the locker room.

Comment

Drake wrote: View Post

How about you explain to me how this has anything to do with "staying to win for less money"?

Hypothetically, he has just a good of a chance of winning if he joined Houston. Possibly even better.

He has such moral standards, that he's going to wait to see what happens with someone else and then (depending on what that person does) see if the team he was with even wants him back. When he's got a team that wants him bad enough and/or wants to win bad enough to offer him the max..

Comment

So he prefers to stay with his team for less money. But he doesn't want to stay if that team will suck and will have just him, an old Wade and Josh McRoberts. And that's low moral standards somehow.

Off topic: google just threw this at me (Calderon eats Bosh's baby). Who comes up with something like that, rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X