Is this the 2014-15 team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    What's pretty awesome is the age group of the roster.. we truly do have a young team now:

JV - 22
    Amir - 27
    Ross - 23
    DeMar - 24
    Lowry - 28
    GV - 27
    2Pat - 25
    Lou W - 27
    Tyler H - 28
    Bruno - 18
    Bebe - 21
    Hayes - 31
    JJ - 27
    Fields - 26
    *Buycks - 25
    Hayes is younger than I thought. A year older than Bosh?

Comment

No point of allocating minutes, at the end of the season we'll have a bunch of new guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
        No point of allocating minutes, at the end of the season we'll have a bunch of new guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        ages, not minutes

Comment

Hope!

Comment

I really would like to see Bebe get minutes, but I think Casey is probably gonna opt to go with smaller lineups instead of playing him much. We'll likely see a fair bit of JJ at the 4 with Amir/JV/2Pat at the 5.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
              I really would like to see Bebe get minutes, but I think Casey is probably gonna opt to go with smaller lineups instead of playing him much. We'll likely see a fair bit of JJ at the 4 with Amir/JV/2Pat at the 5.
              If he can squeeze in about 10-12 minutes per game (blowouts more, tight games less) I'll be happy.

If Bruno never plays this season outside D-League, I'm fine with that.

Comment

See how Summer League goes but I would sign Kabongo for a number of reasons (some non-basketball) and put him in D-League with Bruno.

Bruno gets a traveling buddy and Kabongo gets the game time he needs. If memory serves correct, the Spurs put Joseph in D-League quite a bit in his first year or two.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  See how Summer League goes but I would sign Kabongo for a number of reasons (some non-basketball) and put him in D-League with Bruno.

Bruno gets a traveling buddy and Kabongo gets the game time he needs. If memory serves correct, the Spurs put Joseph in D-League quite a bit in his first year or two.
                  Of course, the Spurs have their own D-League affiliate while we have to share space with all the other teams who use the Bakersfield Jam, which means we can't use the D-League to develop players as we see fit. The Raps really need their own D-League affiliate post-haste.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    Ross and JV are due extensions going into next summer yes?
                    They will still be rookie scale next summer. Summer after will be when the extensions kick in. But sometime next summer is when they have to sign the extension.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

An argument could be made for Machado over Kabongo. Machado is an elite passer - if we want the ball in Bruno's hands, he's the guy to put it there. Add in Machado is Brazilian, and that might make for a better travel buddy.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Just let me have 1 Canadian...Just 1.... Cleveland has 4 and all I want is 1
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          Just let me have 1 Canadian...Just 1.... Cleveland has 4 and all I want is 1
                          Why? It doesn't do anything for us.

If Kabongo is garbage and Machado can at least be a good set-up man I want Scott. No sense signing trash just because we're a Canadian team.

Comment

If Kabongo is garbage and Machado can at least be a good set-up man I want Scott. No sense signing trash just because we're a Canadian team.
                            Canadians suck. I want a German

Comment

Just 1 iman...15th man and 4th in PG depth...he can carry towels for all I care. I am aware that this is irrational btw
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'd say sign the best out of our summer league PGs, Buycks given an edge for chemistry, system knowledge, etc.

If Bebe is coming over, no need or another C as we'd have 4 on our roster and only 2 natural PGs. Next move is definitely a PG.
                                Myself (March 2014):
                                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X