No announcement yet.

KYLE LOWRY - presser 10am LIVE STREAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to wait for this guy or that guy to make a decision. I made my own decision
    Kyle Lowry
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Grange with the airball.

Comment

We may have had more talent before but with Lowry and DeMar as the clear leaders of the team, there is no doubt that the best players on our team are also the hardest workers. That is culture change.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          We may have had more talent before but with Lowry and DeMar as the clear leaders of the team, there is no doubt that the best players on our team are also the hardest workers. That is culture change.
          This. Can't wait to see how Demar's game has expanded next year.

Comment

It's as cold here as it is Chicago and Detroit, they both have championships. I'd rather live here
            Masai
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I knew the years were gonna come, I knew the money was gonna come. I just wanted to be in a situation where I could win...
              Kyle Lowry

Comment

Damn, Masai showing some chest!
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Five minutes after he agreed he sent me text asking if he needed to call any players or do anything to help
                  Kyle Lowry

Comment

If you win players will come.
                    Kyle Lowry

Comment

~ fin ~

Comment

Anybody know where/when I can watch this? The streams didn't work for me

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          it's finished. Video will be uploaded to Raptors.com per raps twitter handle

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                            I will add the video links when raptors.com posts them and leave this up for a day or so before I merge it

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X