Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Raptors the deepest team in the league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feet85 wrote: View Post
    the cavs traded Gee for Brendan haywood on draft night
    Really? MArc Stein has tweeted they are trying to unload him to the Pelicans, as per a theScore App tweet. I don't have twitter to confirm.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
      Really? MArc Stein has tweeted they are trying to unload him to the Pelicans, as per a theScore App tweet. I don't have twitter to confirm.
      Its true according to rotoworlds depth charts
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Its true according to rotoworlds depth charts
        Weird, if this was done on draft night why are they reporting they are trying to get the deal done now? Damn, these half-ass twitter reporters are all over the place.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
          Weird, if this was done on draft night why are they reporting they are trying to get the deal done now? Damn, these half-ass twitter reporters are all over the place.
          It was agreed to but they backed out if it. Was probably contingent on something happening going into July that didn't happen.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            I like the enthusiasm, but we've yet to see Bruno or Bebe play yet. Man I hope someone comes up with a nickname for Bebe 'cause I don't want hear that all season..
            BIG NOG. Cause hes big & hes a nogueira (spelled completely wrong im sure). Same as big nog from the UFC

Comment

Yea They're Deep, But I Know Something Will Stop Them From Getting Far In The PlayOffs. I'll Watch This Competitive Team.
              PCOS Charity

Comment

Working...
              X