Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lowry King of the North? No, Masai is the true King of the North

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSchool wrote: View Post
    ok guilty there...and drinking too lol.

Just grabbed the GOT box set and finished watching season 2 last night, clicked on for some Raps news and saw an article calling Kyle "the king of the north" and instantly images of Masai sitting on the iron throne with Bargnani, the slave-whore pouring him drinks came to my head.
    lol. Dangerous place to sit, it should be avoided!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Except Rod Black. Guy needs to get off the air.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSchool wrote: View Post
    ok guilty there...and drinking too lol.

Just grabbed the GOT box set and finished watching season 2 last night, clicked on for some Raps news and saw an article calling Kyle "the king of the north" and instantly images of Masai sitting on the iron throne with Bargnani, the slave-whore pouring him drinks came to my head.
    Is this your first time watching GOT? If so, tread lightly. People can spoil shit very easily.

Raptors Republic Rookie OldSchool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Is this your first time watching GOT? If so, tread lightly. People can spoil shit very easily.
    Ive already read the books so itll be me who has to try and not spoil shit up. Still, thanks for the heads up brother.

Post Thanks / Like

Game of Thrones is hella overhyped nothing ever happens until the end of the season and people even go as far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad. Game of Thrones is and never will be as good as Breaking Bad. Some other great shows better than game of thrones are Sherlock and Prison Break
    #BringBackUzoh

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote feet85 wrote: View Post
    Game of Thrones is hella overhyped nothing ever happens until the end of the season and people even go as far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad. Game of Thrones is and never will be as good as Breaking Bad. Some other great shows better than game of thrones are Sherlock and Prison Break
    Thats crazy talk lol. Books are way better than all that anyways. The GoT show really needs 2-5 more episodes per season in order to do the books justice. Honestly, I thought Breaking Bad was way more overhyped and not nearly as entertaining. And certainly more predictable. But hey, I'm into that kinda shit so to each their own I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. I don't know why, but I was looking at the title again and thought it said "Larry King of the north".

Raptors Republic Rookie OldSchool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Thats crazy talk lol. Books are way better than all that anyways. The GoT show really needs 2-5 more episodes per season in order to do the books justice. Honestly, I thought Breaking Bad was way more overhyped and not nearly as entertaining. And certainly more predictable. But hey, I'm into that kinda shit so to each their own I guess.
    I co-sign this. word for word.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope the king does not make Denver 2.0 of the East

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information