"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Watching too much Game of Thrones.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

G.V. is the King of the North ...

Comment

Anyone catch the Devlin intro to this morning's proceedings for Lowry? He metaphorically descended to blowing Masai with his "magical" (quote) handling of the past year's personnel changes. I began to wretch. I switched channels. That man's demeanor and delivery is just too drone-like and sugary for me that I can actually warm to Rod Black.

Comment

King IN the North.

Sorry.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Lowry king what?

Here's our future king:

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Anyone catch the Devlin intro to this morning's proceedings for Lowry? He metaphorically descended to blowing Masai with his "magical" (quote) handling of the past year's personnel changes. I began to wretch. I switched channels. That man's demeanor and delivery is just too drone-like and sugary for me that I can actually warm to Rod Black.
                  Maybe after a successful playoff run ratings wise MLSE will begin to think about putting money into producing a watchable TV broadcast. I'm not talking TNT or ABC level production just maybe get some tv personalties that don't continually force me to consider watching the games on mute. Probably more realistic to be on the #KD2016 bandwagon at this point but hey I can dream right
                  "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
                    Maybe after a successful playoff run ratings wise MLSE will begin to think about putting money into producing a watchable TV broadcast. I'm not talking TNT or ABC level production just maybe get some tv personalties that don't continually force me to consider watching the games on mute. Probably more realistic to be on the #KD2016 bandwagon at this point but hey I can dream right
                    Leo Rautins- " That's a 7 footer out there! Just look at grab the rebound and go up!"

Jack Armstrong- " BAAAACAARDI!!!"
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
                      The sad truth is the Raptors broadcast group is probably in the top half of the league. Maybe even top 10. Except Rod Black. Guy needs to get off the air.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        The sad truth is the Raptors broadcast group is probably in the top half of the league. Maybe even top 10. Except Rod Black. Guy needs to get off the air.
                        We need to get JYD to call games

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          damn.. really? I haven't seen many other broadcasts but I have seen the celtics one and it was almost disgraceful to the NBA. Made the raptors broadcast look like Gus Johnson NCAA tournament level coverage lol
                          "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            I don't know. Might be entertaining....Probably won't be a very good analyst though. And I'd get annoyed really fast if he ever started barking on the air.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              No.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X