No.
    Well damn

Comment

How bout Dell Curry!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Watching too much Game of Thrones.
        ok guilty there...and drinking too lol.

Just grabbed the GOT box set and finished watching season 2 last night, clicked on for some Raps news and saw an article calling Kyle "the king of the north" and instantly images of Masai sitting on the iron throne with Bargnani, the slave-whore pouring him drinks came to my head.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          How bout Dell Curry!
          Dell would be better than JYD except Im not sure if he has the same uh...enthusiasm. ok scratch that. Thinking back on JYD, his enthusiasm was kinda annoying.

How about Landry Fields? he seems to be a good dude and an attention whore. perfect.

Comment

Someone shut this thread down for copyright infringement....

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post

Just grabbed the GOT box set and finished watching season 2 last night, clicked on for some Raps news and saw an article calling Kyle "the king of the north" and instantly images of Masai sitting on the iron throne with Bargnani, the slave-whore pouring him drinks came to my head.
              lol. Dangerous place to sit, it should be avoided!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Except Rod Black. Guy needs to get off the air.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post

Is this your first time watching GOT? If so, tread lightly. People can spoil shit very easily.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                    Is this your first time watching GOT? If so, tread lightly. People can spoil shit very easily.
                    Ive already read the books so itll be me who has to try and not spoil shit up. Still, thanks for the heads up brother.

Comment

Game of Thrones is hella overhyped nothing ever happens until the end of the season and people even go as far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad. Game of Thrones is and never will be as good as Breaking Bad. Some other great shows better than game of thrones are Sherlock and Prison Break
                      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                        Game of Thrones is hella overhyped nothing ever happens until the end of the season and people even go as far as to say it's better than Breaking Bad. Game of Thrones is and never will be as good as Breaking Bad. Some other great shows better than game of thrones are Sherlock and Prison Break
                        Thats crazy talk lol. Books are way better than all that anyways. The GoT show really needs 2-5 more episodes per season in order to do the books justice. Honestly, I thought Breaking Bad was way more overhyped and not nearly as entertaining. And certainly more predictable. But hey, I'm into that kinda shit so to each their own I guess.

Comment

LOL. I don't know why, but I was looking at the title again and thought it said "Larry King of the north".
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            Thats crazy talk lol. Books are way better than all that anyways. The GoT show really needs 2-5 more episodes per season in order to do the books justice. Honestly, I thought Breaking Bad was way more overhyped and not nearly as entertaining. And certainly more predictable. But hey, I'm into that kinda shit so to each their own I guess.
                            I co-sign this. word for word.

Comment

I just hope the king does not make Denver 2.0 of the East

Comment

Working...
                              X