X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shurna is freaking unconscious...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      So, Wiggins in the lineup, that means he got signed?
      Not necessarily. Doesn't need to be signed to play. Announcers mentioned it earlier in reference to Randle. Lakers said he wouldn't play cause he wasn't signed, but they pointed out it wasn't necessary to be signed to play. Wiggins isn't signed yet as far as I know. If he gets signed, 30 days before he can be traded.

Comment

• Summer League is intense with back to back games and a lot of games in a short span.

Only 10 guys played today.

I imagine guys will be sat or even cut tomorrow.

Lots of time for Kabongo.

Comment

• Buycks just went ISO 3 plays in a row!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is this POS doing???
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Buycks is a damn ball hog

Comment

• I love Bruno.

Not expecting anything this coming season.

But this guy has lottery potential.... .and I don't think that is overhyping him. THe physical gifts and talent is there. He just needs time, training, and experience.

Comment

• Shurna, a replacement for Novak?

Comment

• Dwight needs to be benched next game. Let's the other guys showcase their talents man damn
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I love Bruno.

Not expecting anything this coming season.

But this guy has lottery potential.... .and I don't think that is overhyping him. THe physical gifts and talent is there. He just needs time, training, and experience.
                    He looks much more NBA ready than I expected. Very excited about this kid. Bebe also looks pretty good. Hobson and Shurna would be the other standouts. Buycks did a good job of making himself look bad.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                      Buycks is a damn ball hog

Not sure why his on the roster period,the guy is trying get a spot in the league,won't b with raptors.
                      Raptors are passing first team and that guy is brutal,buycks thinks his AI..lol
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Caboclo is not 2 years away from being 2 years away imo.

This guy will be a rotational contributor at least by 2015-16. Wouldn't be surprised if he's giving us a solid 10mpg midway through THIS season tbh.

Comment

• Release Buycks already.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The announcers: "this Bruno Cablocko.... his hands are down to his knees!"

Kid looked much smoother than I expected.

Comment

• What I learned from todays game:

-Bruno is much further along then people originally thought, divide that "2 years away from being 2 years away" by 2.

-Bebe is a solid option for the roll man in the pick n roll. Gets lost sometimes on D, but is like the Berlin wall when he is in the right place at the right time

-Hassan Whiteside was an imposing presence. Did not finish as many shots as I was hoping, but finished his free throws and rebounded tremendously. I would like to have him.

-Buycks gotta chill. Playing like a man who fears losing his job
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                                Caboclo is not 2 years away from being 2 years away imo.

This guy will be a rotational contributor at least by 2015-16. Wouldn't be surprised if he's giving us a solid 10mpg midway through THIS season tbh.

Agreed,he might not be rotation player this year,but next year I c it.
                                Still is young,needs 2 get bigger,but what I've seen definitely a 1st rd pick talent and more.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X