LVSL - RAPTORS vs LAKERS - 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chico wrote: View Post
    It seems these kind of remarks are the norm from you. There's professional help and/or meds (not mods apparently) available to help with this. Also, the screaming (caps!!!!!!) isn't necessary if you speak like an adult. Speak to your mom about the help until you grow into big boy pants.
    Do you have a point to make? Or are you done defending Salmons and have moved on to being unjustly condescending?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Do you have a point to make? Or are you done defending Salmons and have moved on to being unjustly condescending?
      salmon aka p00ka has returned me thinks

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Considering the only thing that Salmons did on offense was catch and shoot, that SUCKS.

Defensively he started out well for us...but couldn't sustain it for very long
        The scorekeeper must have made tons of mistakes, especially that 9 assist game.

Hey, I'm happy he's gone, but over the top criticism, that ignores what he did bring for a while, is silly.

Comment

Excuse me? This dude comes at me screaming and telling me I'm "blind as hell", and you want to whine about my retort? Grow up.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            salmon aka p00ka has returned me thinks
            huh?

Comment

It seems these kind of remarks are the norm from you. There's professional help and/or meds (not mods apparently) available to help with this. Also, the screaming (caps!!!!!!) isn't necessary if you speak like an adult. Speak to your mom about the help until you grow into big boy pants.
              You had a chance to show that you are bigger by responding to his caps filled comment in a classy manner,
              but you have conflicted your own argument, by making a mama's joke or something along that line

Shame on you buddy, don't ever talk about anybody's mama ever again

Comment

huh?
                Your tone and delivery reminds me of a former poster.

If that is not you, I sincerely apologize.

Comment

Excuse me? This dude comes at me screaming and telling me I'm "blind as hell", and you want to whine about my retort? Grow up.
                  Im not whining, I was asking if you had any point to make. Clearly you don't.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                    You had a chance to show that you are bigger by responding to his caps filled comment in a classy manner,
                    but you have conflicted your own argument, by making a mama's joke or something along that line

Shame on you buddy, don't ever talk about anybody's mama ever again
                    I don't know about "shame", but you're right about not being a bigger boy myself. My apologies to others that may be offended by my remarks.

Comment

• Bi Polar response

chico wrote: View Post
                      The scorekeeper must have made tons of mistakes, especially that 9 assist game.

Hey, I'm happy he's gone, but over the top criticism, that ignores what he did bring for a while, is silly.
                      Had the same scenario with your antagonist , we resolved our differences, but the experience can be quite unpleasant. I was called a racist and few other unnecessary comments. Moved pass the angst and anxiety is my suggestion.

Comment

Im not whining, I was asking if you had any point to make. Clearly you don't.
                        As ill-conceived as the specifics may have been, I did make a point. Sorry you missed it. Do you approve of the manner I was addressed with? I don't, and made the point.

Comment

As ill-conceived as the specifics may have been, I did make a point. Sorry you missed it. Do you approve of the manner I was addressed with? I don't, and made the point.
                          This is what I see:

1) Suggesting professional help as a passive aggressive strategy to get your opponent in a debate upset

2) Condescending questioning of your opponents adulthood, including bringing up his mom, and a silly reference to 'big boy pants'

I don't see a single point in this comment. Where is the point you claim to have made?

Comment

This is what I see:

1) Suggesting professional help as a passive aggressive strategy to get your opponent in a debate upset

2) Condescending questioning of your opponents adulthood, including bringing up his mom, and a silly reference to 'big boy pants'

I don't see a single point in this comment. Where is the point you claim to have made?
                            May I ask what your point is in dragging this on? Seriously. I already admitted I was out of line, but I'm sorry if you can't see points beyond specific words used, such as "don't speak to me like that, unless you expect even more disrespect in return". Now, what again is the point your making, that wasn't already made, and accepted?

Comment

May I ask what your point is in dragging this on? Seriously. I already admitted I was out of line, but I'm sorry if you can't see points beyond specific words used, such as "don't speak to me like that, unless you expect even more disrespect in return". Now, what again is the point your making, that wasn't already made, and accepted?
                              Greatest way to stop a debate.

Ask a question.

Comment

• Well the positive news is that we are very emotionally invested in Raptors
                                We probably are one of the best fans any sports organization can ask for

But seriously let's move on

Comment

Working...
                                X