• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Giannis is bigger then I thought
    kid grow an inch apparently he is now 6'11 now

Comment

• Can anyone post Bruno's highlights please? Wasn't able to watch.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wiggins and Parker look worse than Bruno so far.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Wiggins and Parker look worse than Bruno so far.
          but that spin move by Jabari and then going up at the guy w/ contact :O he's heating up!

Comment

• thought Buycks and Shurma played well. Shurma surprised me, actually.

Bebe and Bruno showed flashes i guess. Bruno's going to lead the league in fouls per minutes this year.

whiteside was a stiff. wait until we play a team with some actual size.

deandre surprised me actually. played with a lot of control and i liked his effort crashing the glass. would have liked to see the Brazilians do more of that.

machado was completely abysmal
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Greek freak is what Bruno will become in a year

Comment

• Anyone liking this game? A bore for me.

Comment

• Same here, though I am happy for Bennet not sucking

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    thought Buycks and Shurma played well. Shurma surprised me, actually.

Bebe and Bruno showed flashes i guess. Bruno's going to lead the league in fouls per minutes this year.

deandre surprised me actually. played with a lot of control and i liked his effort crashing the glass. would have liked to see the Brazilians do more of that.

What, Buycks was atrocious! I agree that Daniels was pretty good though.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                      Same here, though I am happy for Bennet not sucking
                      Yea, he has lost some weight it seems and moving much better.

Comment

• That was a great Wiggins leap.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          What, Buycks was atrocious! I agree that Daniels was pretty good though.
                          he tried to do a little too much at times but he pretty much got into the paint at will and was easily the best guard
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• something wrong with AC or wut? Everyone look gassed.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              thought Buycks and Shurma played well. Shurma surprised me, actually.

Think what Bruno did was bad? Antetokounmpo had 7 fouls in 29 minutes.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Think what Bruno did was bad? Antetokounmpo had 7 fouls in 29 minutes.
                                Overrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X