Toronto-Cleveland-Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto-Cleveland-Minnesota

Toronto out: Ross, Amir, 2015 1st round pick, 2016 1st round pick, 2016 NYK 1st round pick, 2017 1st round pick
    Toronto in: Andrew Wiggins, Tristan Thompson

Cleveland out: Wiggins, Tristan Thompson, Anthony Bennett, Matthew Dellevedova 2015 1st round pick, 2016 1st round pick
    Cleveland in: K-Love, K-Mart, Amir Johnson

Minnesota out: K-Love, K-Mart
    Minnesota in: Ross, Anthony Bennett, Matthew Dellevedova, all the Draft Picks from Toronto and Cleveland

Raptors Depth Chart
    Lowry/Vazquez
    DeRozan/Lou Will/Fields
    Wiggins/JJ/Bruno
    TT/2Pat/Hansborough
    Val/Hayes/Bebe

Cavs Depth Chart
    Irving/Harris/Hopson
    Waiters/K-Mart/R.Allen
    LBJ/M.Miller/C.Felix
    K-Love/Amir/Third String PF
    Varejao/Backup C/Third String C

Timberwolves Depth Chart
    Rubio/Shved/Barea
    Shabazz/LaVine/Gentile/Jeffers
    Ross/Brewer/Budlinger/
    Bennett/Cunningham/Turiaf
    Pekovic/Dieng/

Raptors Perspective: If I'm Masaii, this is one and only chance this year to land A.Wiggins. Wiggins will be Robin to Batman for the Cavs and if they get Love, Wiggins will be the 4th option for the team and won't shine as a No1 pick and will probably have lower value after his rookie year. We get Wiggins and have him pair up with DeRozan and form a dynamic duo and if everything pans out, we don't need to get K-Durant when 2016 comes around. I like Wiggins' game and he will have a much better career than T-Ross so a little bit loss from our side as in we give away 3 future draft picks including NY's 2016 pick for a gamble on Wiggins and TT is a thrower to balance hings out. I think with two Canadians playing for our franchise, the Raptors will be a force to recon with. Losing Amir will hurt short term but I believe TT can replace that role for us.

Cavs Perspective: They struck gold by getting LBJ back and they are not stopping there, they will acquire K-Love somehow and it looks like Wiggins might be traded but why not hit a snag and add the Raptors to it. The Cavs will get Love along with Amir who's a good backup PF/C. K-Mart will be a nice addition as well and will either start or come off the bench for Waiters. Loosing TT and Bennett won't matter to the Cavs but the two draft picks might as they are off to the Wolves.

Wolves Perspective: Face it, the Wolves are looking for a rebuild, and they should be grateful and just take the offer. They will have multiple draft picks along with two prized talent in Ross and Bennett. Ross could become something special for the Wolves while Bennett may finally find a himself a home for the Wolves and turn into an all around player for the team. The Wolves will be looking to stash themselves through the draft in the upcoming years.

Cannot trade consecutive year trade picks. Know the CBA

Comment

Working...
    X