LVSL - RAPTORS vs NUGGETS - 6PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
    Can Bruno atleast score a few buckets to end the game? Or else this game was a waste of time.
    Forget about scoring. Someone pass him the ball.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kabongo > Buycks > Machado
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Hobson should take Buycks spot
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• kabongo needs to do a lot more to secure that 3rd pg spot though

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Kabongo > Buycks > Machado
            Kabongo isnt that great I wouldn't want any of those 3 guys on our roster but Buycks is showing some good scoring out there so he is the best out of those 3 today.
            Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
            http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• If I had a gun to my head and someone said tell me when Bruno is going to contribute meaningful minutes to the Raptors...I'd say 2016/2017 season.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• surprising that doron lamb didn't get in the game again...2 games in a row he's warming the bench

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Late to the game on this one, but Reggie Miller is an awful commentator
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Kabongo isnt that great I wouldn't want any of those 3 guys on our roster but Buycks is showing some good scoring out there so he is the best out of those 3 today.
                      Kabongo showed some good court vision today. I want to see more next game

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      kabongo needs to do a lot more to secure that 3rd pg spot though
                      Actually no he doesn't. You want your third string PG to come in and play hard defense and not try to do too much and play within the team concept. Kabongo showed that today, I want him on the roster.

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Late to the game on this one, but Reggie Miller is an awful commentator
                      Probably my favorite all-time player...so I'll give him a break

Comment

Umm... wow. We saw totally different games then. Buycks was horrid, called his number all night, even when he tried to pass they would be off target or intercepted, and he was nonexistent on defence.

Kabongo on the other hand, did very well in his limited minutes. He showed a tight handle and quick first step. His defense was pesty. He even hit some jump shots (though one 3 was after his screener fouled) and scored a powerful and-1 through contact.

Comment

• Fun fact: buycks was actually a +4 while on the court while kabongo was a -32

?!?!?! I thought buycks was worse than that

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                            Fun fact: buycks was actually a +4 while on the court while kabongo was a -32

How is that even possible? Buycks was on the court during the second quarter when we get smashed
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Actually no he doesn't. You want your third string PG to come in and play hard defense and not try to do too much and play within the team concept. Kabongo showed that today, I want him on the roster.
                              Actually yes he does considering Buycks was with us last season so he knows the system (something Casey has alluded to).

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                                Fun fact: buycks was actually a +4 while on the court while kabongo was a -32

Buycks was on when we went on a run is all. He was part of what dropped us to being behind 30 points in the first place though. Besides, Kabongo didn't get enough minutes with the starters, and #4 was stinking it real bad.

+/- stats are terrible at isolating one players effect on the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X