LVSL - RAPTORS vs NUGGETS - 6PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVSL - RAPTORS vs NUGGETS - 6PM

...Time to see if Bruno can extend his double digit scoring streak to 2. Also hoping to get a look at Kabongo and not Buycks today.

Also curious to see...

Is this Shurna guy for realsies or did he just get hot.

EXCELSIOR!
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

thead wrote: View Post
    ...Time to see if Bruno can extend his double digit scoring streak to 2. Also hoping to get a look at Kabongo and not Buycks today.

Also curious to see...

EXCELSIOR!
    Shurna had a great college career, he is a very good player, maybe not NBA good, but a solid pro for sure.

I hope to see Machado on the pine today and Kabongo given the full back-up PG duties for this game.....that's what I think the plan is.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I hope Buycks doesn't play again.

Comment

Machado has been traded for Salmons

Comment

Machado is the PG who deserves the DNPCD. Not saying Buycks was good yesterday, but Machado was awful.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

This Nuggets team with all their depth and players will go no where in the near future in WEST ... What a waste ..

Comment

Anyone know of some good streams for the game?

Comment

Can someone on the coaching staff slap Buycks in the head before the game today? He has zero court vision and refuses to pass the fucking ball! You're a PG for Christ sake!
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

thead wrote: View Post

Also curious to see...

EXCELSIOR!
                  Shurna has always been a great shooter even at Northwestern during his college days
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Can someone on the coaching staff slap Buycks in the head before the game today? He has zero court vision and refuses to pass the fucking ball! You're a PG for Christ sake!
                    That wasn't what most thought at last year's SL. He was probably the next best showing (after mvp JV of course)... had kept his hero ball antics down and that won him a spot on the team. He obviously is nervous about his position on the team this yr.

Comment

Where can I watch this for free?! Pls help mi

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the NBA TV online stream the US only? I got the free trials no problem, but when I try to purchase, United States is the only country listed.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          Where can I watch this for free?! Pls help mi

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/269366/1...er-league.html

Stream will be up at 6 probably... I suggest using chrome with ad block....

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                            http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/269366/1...er-league.html

Stream will be up at 6 probably... I suggest using chrome with ad block....
                            Thank you sir

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Thank you sir
                              No problem

Comment

Working...
                              X