• Show
Clear All

• is it like schindlers list
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      is it like schindlers list
      ugggh not quite check my sig
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Cavs are easily a top 2 seed. I don't get why people are really arguing that

Comment

• 8th? really?

if the cavs didn't completely dick up the anthony bennett experience at the beginning of the year and have mike brown coaching them i think they could've been the 8th seed, easily.

add lebron and a coach who knows what he's doing PLUS wiggins and a healthy bennett? you honestly don't think they're going to do better than 8th?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

8th? really?

if the cavs didn't completely dick up the anthony bennett experience at the beginning of the year and have mike brown coaching them i think they could've been the 8th seed, easily.

add lebron and a coach who knows what he's doing PLUS wiggins and a healthy bennett? you honestly don't think they're going to do better than 8th?
            50 wins is probably Top 4 conference. Can't see Cleveland improve 17+ wins in one season. 5-8 means over .500 which is where I see Cleveland. Chicago wins the Central , Toronto the Atlantic and a dogfight in the South East between Miami-Atlanta-Charlotte-Washington

Comment

• Cavs are not just about lebron.

He is a huge piece of puzzle.

However another year older for young guys, new coach who is suppose to be great plus Lue a as assistant, the swagger of playing with greatest player today, a winning environment.

Cavs are going to be a top 3 seed with 50+ wins.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                Cavs are easily a top 2 seed. I don't get why people are really arguing that
                and another one
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Cavs are not just about lebron.

However another year older for young guys, new coach who is suppose to be great plus Lue a as assistant, the swagger of playing with greatest player today, a winning environment.

Damnit they got to you too?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Cavs are not just about lebron.

Period. End of story.

thead, throw Happy Meal and I on your list too

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                      Period. End of story.

thead, throw Happy Meal and I on your list too
                      On it.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        and another one
                        If you're right I will add a dunce cap to my avatar for a month. But you're flat out crazy man.

Comment

• Great interview with David Blatt. This guy is going to a be a special coach...starting in the 2015-16 season

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/qa...d-the-natural/

Comment

• Lakers - Nash - Howard - Princeton offense ,deja vu

Somebody should remind Blatt that the Cavs have only played hog-ball up until now.

Comment

is it like schindlers list
                              This might be my favourite quote of the offseason so far.

Comment

• Can anyone name a single team with a first year coach, that jumped 20 wins, went from no playoffs to top of the conference, by adding one all star player?

Comment

Working...
                                X