Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: LVSL - RAPTORS vs MAVS - 6pm

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't watch anymore of that. Machado does not resemble a point guard. Since he can't split screens, whenever someone sets a screen for him he ends up double teamed. He killed all the spacing on the floor. And any potential momentum.

Also, poor, poor, poor blocking out by the bigs -- things look distant for Bebe.

Bruno and Daniels looked like they may have a future, but no one else that I saw today does.

2. Like MunsMunny liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Hassan Whiteside looks more polished than Bebe.
    Whiteside is 3 years older.

Post Thanks / Like

I can see why Machado is both intriguing yet also hasn't stuck in the league yet. Gambles way too much

Post Thanks / Like

Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    I can't watch anymore of that. Machado does not resemble a point guard. Since he can't split screens, whenever someone sets a screen for him he ends up double teamed. He killed all the spacing on the floor. And any potential momentum.

Also, poor, poor, poor blocking out by the bigs -- things look distant for Bebe.

Bruno and Daniels looked like they may have a future, but no one else that I saw today does.
    Read the NBA.com piece on Bebe. He hasn't played in a long time, and is basically really out of shape. Summer League is basically his first step to getting back in shape. So in addition to the summer league grain of salt, also take his play with the returning from extended layoff grain of salt.

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

wow is this going to be another 30+ point blowout? not watching the game at all but even for summer league this is embarrassing.

caboclo is currently -26 +/- lol.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Primer wrote: View Post
    Whiteside is 3 years older.
    Yup, but he is also showing he is not a scrub. He is rebounding very well, playing like a big, seems to have good help-defense instincts, and just finished 2 dunks (1 lob, 1 put back)

Bebe still looks like a scrub.

Basically, I'd like to sign Hassan for that back up C roll. And perhaps send Bebe to Europe or D-league
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't know missing Buycks would have this much of an impact. No one can handle the ball
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

9. Like MunsMunny liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
    I realize Giannis is A LOT more athletic than Bruno
    I hope he can get to that level of athleticism soon
    ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

how is cabloco shitting the bed in rebounds? he hasn't rebounded well at all in the past 3 games. has he just been sitting out at the perimeter in all of these games or something? (haven't really had the time to watch them)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote torch19 wrote: View Post
    Didn't know missing Buycks would have this much of an impact. No one can handle the ball
    All he does is handle the ball. A little passing would be nice. Myke picks up his dribble as soon as he crosses the line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    how is cabloco shitting the bed in rebounds? he hasn't rebounded well at all in the past 3 games. has he just been sitting out at the perimeter in all of these games or something? (haven't really had the time to watch them)
    Yeah, he has really just been there shooting 3's and defending the perimeter.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, but he is also showing he is not a scrub. He is rebounding very well, playing like a big, seems to have good help-defense instincts, and just finished 2 dunks (1 lob, 1 put back)

Bebe still looks like a scrub.

Basically, I'd like to sign Hassan for that back up C roll. And perhaps send Bebe to Europe or D-league
    Damn dude. You're tossing Bebe aside based on a few summer league games? He's coming back from a very long layoff, and is basically in terrible shape (self admitted). Read the NBA.com piece on him coming to Toronto.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe or maybe not Bruno would have been taken before our 37 pick but there is no excuse for this roster here in summer league, NONE.

Post Thanks / Like

damn for the one raptors player getting the most summer league minutes, you'd think the coaching staff would have him try some other shit.

entire raptors roster is a giant negative in the +/- column while the mavs are all positives.

Post Thanks / Like

He's looking like Durant, a very lanky SG.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Primer wrote: View Post
    Damn dude. You're tossing Bebe aside based on a few summer league games? He's coming back from a very long layoff, and is basically in terrible shape (self admitted). Read the NBA.com piece on him coming to Toronto.
    Not tossing him, still like his potential for the future. He just won't be getting minutes this year, I feel. I'd prefer Hassan taking those minutes right now. Ofcourse in the next few SL and maybe even pre-season, he could show me differently. I am definitely not closing the door on him.

Post Thanks / Like

Bruno got dunked on and has not seen the court since lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    damn for the one raptors player getting the most summer league minutes, you'd think the coaching staff would have him try some other shit.

entire raptors roster is a giant negative in the +/- column while the mavs are all positives.
    On the plus side, he has the confidence in shooting the 3. Which means its part of his arsenal. It'll be easier to keep him on the floor if he can knock down the spot up.

However, I would like to see him drive more/harder.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote grindhouse wrote: View Post
    bruno got dunked on and has not seen the court since lol

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    rip

Post Thanks / Like

Not tossing him, still like his potential for the future. He just won't be getting minutes this year, I feel. I'd prefer Hassan taking those minutes right now. Ofcourse in the next few SL and maybe even pre-season, he could show me differently. I am definitely not closing the door on him.
    Playing Whiteside with Bebe looked good defensively. Whiteside does jump well and looks like a decent shooter. Machado-Kobongo-Bykes are useless. Bray isn't even an option.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information