No announcement yet.

LVSL - RAPTORS vs MAVS - 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machado is a turnover machine. And Kabongo is just bad. #77, #34 and #6 also stood out, not for the right reasons.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• please tell me there's gif of Casey's reaction.

Comment

• #6 is so bad. Smh
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• don't look now but DD2 might take that final roster spot
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            don't look now but DD2 might take that final roster spot
            If they do they should just waive Fields. He will just be push further down the depth chart.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Here's the excuse, it's summer league.

We could have added a bunch of 30ish guys like Dallas did and crushed some other summer league squads, but what the hell does that accomplish? Instead we're giving heavy minutes to Bruno and giving tons of offensive looks so he can adjust to the NBA speed and physicality. I like the strategy we're using.
              The one caveat I have where I agree with you, is that this team has shit on top of shit at the PG position, which is making it difficult for everyone to play well on offense. Buycks was supposed to be our solid vet there to run the team but all he wants to do is shoot it himself. Kabongo and Machado are just bad. PG is the one position where I wouldn't mind a 30 something vet to run the offense.
              The best was when some Dallas guy checked and one of the announcers referred to him as a 'summer league veteran'
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                If they do they should just waive Fields. He will just be push further down the depth chart.
                I would love it if Fields get waived :O
                I think he's more of an entertainer than an athlete

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  Read the NBA.com piece on Bebe. He hasn't played in a long time, and is basically really out of shape. Summer League is basically his first step to getting back in shape. So in addition to the summer league grain of salt, also take his play with the returning from extended layoff grain of salt.
                  Not sure what that has to do with boxing out Primer. He doesn't have to be a stud, I just need to see him box out, rebound and block the occasional shot. I did not see that.

Comment

• Bebe is my favorite person to watch post game interview of from now on.. lol mans jokes.

Comment

• Bruno seems like a pretty firey dude. I like.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Well from what you guys are saying it looks like its two games in a row now where Bebe doesn't look ready for the NBA. Hayes I guess those 10 minutes a game are all yours.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just watched Bebe's post game interview. The guy is hilarious, i think he's going to be a fan favourite here.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Bruno seems like a pretty firey dude. I like.
                            I liked that side of Bruno, but I was also worried because when Bruno pushed the guy to get a technical, it was Bruno's body that go pushed back, not the guy who was pushed. And the guy who was pushed had his hands up and was literally standing still

I am really concerned of Bruno's atheleticism

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Just watched Bebe's post game interview. The guy is hilarious, i think he's going to be a fan favourite here.
                              His interview was amazing. I love his personality. I'm really hoping his struggles is because he's not in good shape and he has that calf injury. He should be a lot better when he's 100%.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                                I liked that side of Bruno, but I was also worried because when Bruno pushed the guy to get a technical, it was Bruno's body that go pushed back, not the guy who was pushed. And the guy who was pushed had his hands up and was literally standing still

I am really concerned of Bruno's atheleticism
                                Yea that's the only thing. Bruno doesn't seem to be that athletic. I thought he would be able to jump higher than that. Thank God he's extremely long.

Comment

Working...
                                X