Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Whiteside is 3 years older.
    Yup, but he is also showing he is not a scrub. He is rebounding very well, playing like a big, seems to have good help-defense instincts, and just finished 2 dunks (1 lob, 1 put back)

Bebe still looks like a scrub.

Basically, I'd like to sign Hassan for that back up C roll. And perhaps send Bebe to Europe or D-league
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Didn't know missing Buycks would have this much of an impact. No one can handle the ball
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
        I realize Giannis is A LOT more athletic than Bruno
        I hope he can get to that level of athleticism soon
        ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• how is cabloco shitting the bed in rebounds? he hasn't rebounded well at all in the past 3 games. has he just been sitting out at the perimeter in all of these games or something? (haven't really had the time to watch them)

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
            Didn't know missing Buycks would have this much of an impact. No one can handle the ball
            All he does is handle the ball. A little passing would be nice. Myke picks up his dribble as soon as he crosses the line.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              how is cabloco shitting the bed in rebounds? he hasn't rebounded well at all in the past 3 games. has he just been sitting out at the perimeter in all of these games or something? (haven't really had the time to watch them)
              Yeah, he has really just been there shooting 3's and defending the perimeter.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Yup, but he is also showing he is not a scrub. He is rebounding very well, playing like a big, seems to have good help-defense instincts, and just finished 2 dunks (1 lob, 1 put back)

Bebe still looks like a scrub.

Basically, I'd like to sign Hassan for that back up C roll. And perhaps send Bebe to Europe or D-league
                Damn dude. You're tossing Bebe aside based on a few summer league games? He's coming back from a very long layoff, and is basically in terrible shape (self admitted). Read the NBA.com piece on him coming to Toronto.

Comment

• Maybe or maybe not Bruno would have been taken before our 37 pick but there is no excuse for this roster here in summer league, NONE.

Comment

damn for the one raptors player getting the most summer league minutes, you'd think the coaching staff would have him try some other shit.

entire raptors roster is a giant negative in the +/- column while the mavs are all positives.

Comment

He's looking like Durant, a very lanky SG.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        Damn dude. You're tossing Bebe aside based on a few summer league games? He's coming back from a very long layoff, and is basically in terrible shape (self admitted). Read the NBA.com piece on him coming to Toronto.
                        Not tossing him, still like his potential for the future. He just won't be getting minutes this year, I feel. I'd prefer Hassan taking those minutes right now. Ofcourse in the next few SL and maybe even pre-season, he could show me differently. I am definitely not closing the door on him.

Comment

• Bruno got dunked on and has not seen the court since lol

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            damn for the one raptors player getting the most summer league minutes, you'd think the coaching staff would have him try some other shit.

entire raptors roster is a giant negative in the +/- column while the mavs are all positives.
                            On the plus side, he has the confidence in shooting the 3. Which means its part of his arsenal. It'll be easier to keep him on the floor if he can knock down the spot up.

However, I would like to see him drive more/harder.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              bruno got dunked on and has not seen the court since lol

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                              rip

Comment

Not tossing him, still like his potential for the future. He just won't be getting minutes this year, I feel. I'd prefer Hassan taking those minutes right now. Ofcourse in the next few SL and maybe even pre-season, he could show me differently. I am definitely not closing the door on him.
                                Playing Whiteside with Bebe looked good defensively. Whiteside does jump well and looks like a decent shooter. Machado-Kobongo-Bykes are useless. Bray isn't even an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X