LVSL - RAPTORS vs MAVS - 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you take a bad shot it should count as a turnover
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Daniels looks like he could actually help us this year.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Ouch. Posterized.

Comment

Bruno welcome to the nba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            well to be fair, patterson wasn't playing well in sacramento either. none of the players we got from SAC were doing well until they arrived here. i doubt ANYONE on this board thought oh hey now that we have these guys, we're gonna get 48+ wins!!!
            For batman, I agree he wasnt doing well in sacremento

As for gv, dude averaged 13/9/4 the year before and was coming off ankle surgery. It was only a matter of time before he got his groove back. Out of all the players, it was clear hed be the best
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
              Ouch. Posterized.
              See him get angry and push that dude out the way afterwards. Love that fire
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Gahhh Bruno, please make 2 more 3 pointers or get a dunk plz

Comment

Hassan Whiteside looks more polished than Bebe.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I realize Giannis is A LOT more athletic than Bruno
                    I hope he can get to that level of athleticism soon

Comment

• Mateen cleaves says man a bit too much for an announcer.

Comment

• I can't watch anymore of that. Machado does not resemble a point guard. Since he can't split screens, whenever someone sets a screen for him he ends up double teamed. He killed all the spacing on the floor. And any potential momentum.

Also, poor, poor, poor blocking out by the bigs -- things look distant for Bebe.

Bruno and Daniels looked like they may have a future, but no one else that I saw today does.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          Hassan Whiteside looks more polished than Bebe.
                          Whiteside is 3 years older.

Comment

• I can see why Machado is both intriguing yet also hasn't stuck in the league yet. Gambles way too much

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              I can't watch anymore of that. Machado does not resemble a point guard. Since he can't split screens, whenever someone sets a screen for him he ends up double teamed. He killed all the spacing on the floor. And any potential momentum.

Also, poor, poor, poor blocking out by the bigs -- things look distant for Bebe.

Bruno and Daniels looked like they may have a future, but no one else that I saw today does.
                              Read the NBA.com piece on Bebe. He hasn't played in a long time, and is basically really out of shape. Summer League is basically his first step to getting back in shape. So in addition to the summer league grain of salt, also take his play with the returning from extended layoff grain of salt.

Comment

• wow is this going to be another 30+ point blowout? not watching the game at all but even for summer league this is embarrassing.

caboclo is currently -26 +/- lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X