• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I don't think that's his son man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But his last name is CASEY!?!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      But his last name is CASEY!?!
      So Deandre Jordan is Michael Jordan's son all along? I guess now we know where DJ gets his athleticism from.

Comment

• Starting lineup is starting the games a lot better of the late. Extra practise time really paying off.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Starting lineup is starting the games a lot better of the late. Extra practise time really paying off.
          Improvement, yes. Creampuff schedule? Also yes. Hopefully it holds up over the next month where the schedule is a little tougher.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bench continues to be a problem though.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Bench continues to be a problem though.
              As a unit? Maybe. As individual players? No, they've been great in January.

Ross: 13.0 net rating.
              CoJo: 10.2.
              2Pat: 8.1.
              Bis: 6.4.

Only starters ahead of any of them are Lowry, JV and Carroll. JJ has a -0.7 net rating. DeMar's is 3.2.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Cant trust any stat that say anyone on our team has outplayed DD this month. Our bench is weak heard that apparently the starter score around 75% of our points.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Cant trust any stat that say anyone on our team has outplayed DD this month. Our bench is weak heard that apparently the starter score around 75% of our points.
                  So you discard any stat that tells a narrative you don't like? DeMar's been really, really good this month. There's no question.

Our offense, however, heavily favors DeMar/Kyle scoring. They have ~40% of total ball possession time on our team, they both approach 40% true usage, so of course they score the majority of our points.

DeMar is 5th in offensive rating, the guys ahead of him are Lowry, JV, Scola and CoJo. His defensive rating is why his net rating is worse, because he has a 106.5 Drtg, where our team Drtg is 103.3 in January. Noone's going to claim DeMar is a stud defender, right?

Comment

Cant trust any stat that say anyone on our team has outplayed DD this month. Our bench is weak heard that apparently the starter score around 75% of our points.
                    On court ratings do not describe how well a player is playing. Just how well the team plays with them on the court. Point being that you can't claim the bench is terrible if the team is scoring more than their opponents with any of our bench players on the floor.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      On court ratings do not describe how well a player is playing. Just how well the team plays with them on the court. Point being that you can't claim the bench is terrible if the team is scoring more than their opponents with any of our bench players on the floor.
                      Well last couple games I've just seen the bench lose lead after lead. Either DD/Lowry would have to come in and safe the day.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Can we merge the Fire Casey thread and this one? They're essentially discussing the same stuff, I mean heck the Fire Casey thread was where everyone discussed Casey until this thread got revived.

Comment

Well last couple games I've just seen the bench lose lead after lead. Either DD/Lowry would have to come in and safe the day.
                          I'd be curious when these stretches are, personally. Because from what I've seen, in the last two weeks we've spent very, very little time without either DeMar or Kyle on the floor.

Comment

• Other than Pop. Is there a coach that's done a better job than Coach Casey? Dwane Keeps this up he will be in the running for C.O.Y award
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Other than Pop. Is there a coach that's done a better job than Coach Casey? Dwane Keeps this up he will be in the running for C.O.Y award
                              C.O.Y award winners are cursed.

Comment

Other than Pop. Is there a coach that's done a better job than Coach Casey? Dwane Keeps this up he will be in the running for C.O.Y award
                                Luke Walton, Brad Stevens, stan van gundy, Frank Vogel, Rick Carlisle. He has definitely been a top 10 coach
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X