Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    Wall was in his 4th season last year....
    Drafted the year after Derozan.

edit: fixed thanks to shump
    Last edited by stooley; Wed Jul 16, 2014, 09:20 AM.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      Drafted same year as Derozan.
      No Wall was drafted a year after derozan

Comment

my definition of implosion is 7th - 8th and 1st round exit. It's only an implosion when compared to these ECF nutbars and 1st or 2nd in the conference
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Got to give it to Casey, you may not like some of his in game decision's making but when your team is now 10-2, playing well and motivated you are doing a good job!!

Its all about results in the end.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Got to give it to Casey, you may not like some his in game decision making but when your team is now 10-2, playing well and motivated you are doing a good job!!

The results are playoff results. If Raps win 70 anbd lose first round he has to go

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              The results are playoff results. If Raps win 70 anbd lose first round he has to go
              That is a reactionary statement, unless you don't know the reason they lose then you cannot say that. Part of the reason they lost last season wasn't only Casey but the team inexperience and lack of depth.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Got to give it to Casey, you may not like some of his in game decision's making but when your team is now 10-2, playing well and motivated you are doing a good job!!

Minus the Chicago disappointment, the team has been playing much better since that boston game.

Much more team oriented and getting away from ISO ball as the primary offense.... Unless Lou with clock winding down

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Minus the Chicago disappointment, the team has been playing much better since that boston game.

Much more team oriented and getting away from ISO ball as the primary offense.... Unless Lou with clock winding down
                  If Lou is coming off the bench and hitting those shots like today's game then I don't have a problem with the ISO ball because that's his main job, keep scoring points when the starters are off.

Lets see how the Raptors do tomorrow against Cleveland, obviously you win this game with good team defense, lots of zone coverage unless they get hot from the 3 point line.

Comment

Great article on how Casey runs the offense

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...espnapi_public
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Yeah, he is one of the best assistant coaches going.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, he is one of the best assistant coaches going.
                          And one of the best head coaches in the last year
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            And one of the best head coaches in the last year
                            He has fantastic attributes such as ensuring team chemistry, getting a team ready to compete night it and night out, keeping everyone on same page - all great attributes of a leader which is what a head coach is.

However his in game decisions and X's and O's are not very good, in my opinion.

Ws and Ls don't tell the whole story *cough*Mike Brown*cough*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              He has fantastic attributes such as ensuring team chemistry, getting a team ready to compete night it and night out, keeping everyone on same page - all great attributes of a leader which is what a head coach is.

However his in game decisions and X's and O's are not very good, in my opinion.

Ws and Ls don't tell the whole story *cough*Mike Brown*cough*
                              Why do people keep bring up Mike Brown. Last time I checked Casey was doing all this winning without arguably the best player to ever play.(when it's all said and done)
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Why do people keep bring up Mike Brown. Last time I checked Casey was doing all this winning without arguably the best player to ever play.(when it's all said and done)
                                Casey is working with a talented and deep team and while he doesn't have one of the greatest to play, he does have 1 all-star, 1 guy who should be, and a shit load of depth at his disposal.

Point remains: great motivator, good leader, poor in game coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X