LVSL - RAPTORS vs HOUSTON 8:30pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55-15 run! lol this is hilarious!

Also, where is Bruno and Bebe? did Bebe even play in the 2nd half?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Welll now, this is just beyond embarrassing....

Comment

• Simplest*
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Yo our point guards are SOOOOO bad. Even Dwight. Like they can't make the simplist passes. Dwight is just good at getting to the basket. But in the NBA he wont get there are easy and its harder to finish.
          Yeah...we need a new 3rd string PG. I know it's a small role, and if we have Vasquez and Williams we have enough ballhandlers...but still, would be nice to have a 3rd string guy who can do one or two things well in the NBA. Even if we're going to get a scorer, maybe go after an Aaron Brooks or something ???

Comment

• I guess they already know Bebe and Bruno are coming to camp...this is just a chance to give their fringe guys some run
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I feel like its a fouling party - ever play the Raptors are fouling likeee oh myyy gawd!! The Rockets are having the time of their lives at the free throw line....

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                I guess they already know Bebe and Bruno are coming to camp...this is just a chance to give their fringe guys some run
                most likely
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• if this was our tank squad i would kill myself
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Whoever this Summer League coach is he has worse rotations then the Great Coach Casey

Bruno and Bebe barely playing in the second half when you're getting annihilated by 40
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Holy shit. We broke TWO summer league records. Fewest points in a quarter and most points allowed in a quarter.

They outscored us by 42 points in the second half, 63-21.

Comment

• Shit i forgot about the ESPYS. Why did i watch this game again????
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Holy shit. We broke TWO summer league records. Fewest points in a quarter and most points allowed in a quarter.

They outscored us by 42 points in the second half, 63-21.
                          And lowest scoring total last game too.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Shit i forgot about the ESPYS. Why did i watch this game again????
                            http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=112...sportscenterTW

Comment

• Hilarious! Omgggg

Comment

• I've never followed Summer League as closely as this one all because of Bruno, and the one time I do the Raptors plucked out random guys from the YMCA to comprise their team
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X