Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hassan Whiteside

Post Thanks / Like

I would rather resign Buycks or #Bring Back Uzoh
    #BringBackUzoh

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer we go into camp with 14 players and fill the 15th spot with an unguaranteed or 10-day D-league players, when we have need of an injury replacement. You need to have some roster flexibility at the start of november.

As for best free-agents available at a league minimum contract, Okafor is the only one that comes immediately to mind. But, I'd also want Sim Bhullar to be our unofficial team mascot, but I don't think we sign him.
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bebe should have that spot. Dude is mobile and knows how to play. did you see that bounce pass he made to whatshisface? He has a high IQ and he's energetic. Plus he blocks shots and has a decent FT line jumper, pretty sure he's guaranteed a spot on the roster this season.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Bebe should have that spot. Dude is mobile and knows how to play. did you see that bounce pass he made to whatshisface? He has a high IQ and he's energetic. Plus he blocks shots and has a decent FT line jumper, pretty sure he's guaranteed a spot on the roster this season.
    Like BeBe but High BBall IQ not so much. He has shot passes of the backboard and sent passes to no one. He looks good but he's going to make JaVale McGee plays too. He might be our best passing big. People say he plays like Tyson Chandler but he reminds me of a very raw Noah. Terrible defensive rebounder

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Like BeBe but High BBall IQ not so much. He has shot passes of the backboard and sent passes to no one. He looks good but he's going to make JaVale McGee plays too. He might be our best passing big. People say he plays like Tyson Chandler but he reminds me of a very raw Noah. Terrible defensive rebounder
    He's definitely a project but he's mobile and is willing to learn. I think he can turn into a good player for us

Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    I prefer we go into camp with 14 players and fill the 15th spot with an unguaranteed or 10-day D-league players, when we have need of an injury replacement. You need to have some roster flexibility at the start of november.

As for best free-agents available at a league minimum contract, Okafor is the only one that comes immediately to mind. But, I'd also want Sim Bhullar to be our unofficial team mascot, but I don't think we sign him.
    I'm pretty sure Sim Bhullar signed with the Kings

Raptors Republic Rookie GoldenBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looked like he could have killed a guy on the court last night haha. He's a guy with mediocre skills, and Garnett anger issues.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote thead wrote: View Post
    how much does the 15th man and 8th big on our team need to move the needle?
    Having a cheap insurance couldn't hurt especially when its a young big 7ft who will play for a minimum and can rebound the ball fairly well.

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Whiteside had a great summer league?

10. Like ceez liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rapfan10 wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sim Bhullar signed with the Kings
    I knew it! That owner wanted to make a splash in India, but I thought he was smart enough to only have NBA players on his roster. Damn it, I lost the bet with myself.
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

12. Like Letter N liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    I knew it! That owner wanted to make a splash in India, but I thought he was smart enough to only have NBA players on his roster. Damn it, I lost the bet with myself.
    It's all going perfect! This paves the road for a Bollywood version of My Giant

I hope Sim knows how to dance.

14. Like NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    That's what I figured as well. He's probably slightly worse offensive player than Gray but a better rebounder. Entirely situational and would come cheap.
    Was it you that was a huge Whiteside fan coming out of college?.... The next coming of shaq you said if I recall correctly ... :P

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ChrisR wrote: View Post
    Was it you that was a huge Whiteside fan coming out of college?.... The next coming of shaq you said if I recall correctly ... :P
    Oh please, say it ain't so?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ChrisR wrote: View Post
    I. Did Not. Say. That.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information