Everything Louis "Lou" Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent post OP.

Very nice pickup from Ujiri, our bench "when healthy" was one of the strong points, and guys like Lou strengthen that even more.

Comment

Great post, OptimalOptimist. I am optimally optimistic about Lou like you.

Comment

Whatever, he's the first player I have heard that can actually rap. He and drake are gonna go wild

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Whatever, he's the first player I have heard that can actually rap. He and drake are gonna go wild
          Woah woah woah. Shaq's a legend.

Comment

Really? the rap that was posted in this thread was terrible.

Comment

Don't hate on his rap, he actually has a flow.

Myself (March 2014):
              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Yeah he can't rap but good for him for having a hobby lol
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Basketball players want to be rappers and rappers want to be basketball player.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    Really? the rap that was posted in this thread was terrible.
                    Says who? you? You telling me what I like is shitty, because you dont like it.

STFU kid Lou raps better than you play basketball. soak it in yo!

Comment

Hey man, we know you're old. Quit trying to be cool and hip. Haha

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Hmm... You telling me what I think is shitty is good, because you like it?

STFU old man lets just hope Lou plays basketball better than he raps this year or we're all in trouble. yo.

On a serious note though, I'm sorry if I hurt your shitty music lovin' ego
                        Last edited by Machine; Thu Jul 24, 2014, 03:47 AM.

Comment

http://youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U
                          This is real or good rap in my opinion
                          Although lyrics are very.. troublesomr

Comment

The thing about rappers like lil wayne or louis williams is that they rely too heavily on the bass and the instrumentals.
                            Real good rappers sets the tone with their own flow and the instrumental compliments their flow not the other way around

You can clearly tell louis williams heavily relies on the bass and the instrumentals for the flow
                            I mean when he raps he repeats same words many many times just to convince us that he is flowing

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                              The thing about rappers like lil wayne or louis williams is that they rely too heavily on the bass and the instrumentals.
                              Real good rappers sets the tone with their own flow and the instrumental compliments their flow not the other way around

You can clearly tell louis williams heavily relies on the bass and the instrumentals for the flow
                              I mean when he raps he repeats same words many many times just to convince us that he is flowing
                              Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                              http://youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U
                              This is real or good rap in my opinion
                              Although lyrics are very.. troublesomr
                              Lou is a professionnal basketball player, not a professionnal rapper. Of course he ain't as good as Hopsin.

He is smooth enough to provide a good hearing, which is rare among athletes.
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

A few seasons ago I was looking at 82games.com's "clutch stats".. these are points scored with less than 5 mins left in the game or in OT when no team is up by more than 5 points.

I noticed that Lou always appeared to be listed near the top 10-15 of players listed (He wasn't listed in last years clutch stats which implies that he probably didn't get many minutes to end the game or he wasn't very good).

But if he ever played like he did in Philly I would love to see him close out games instead of Vasquez. I'm not sure if Casey would do that as he seems to prefer playing Lowry as the off guard to close out games. Casey does love his vets though.

Comment

Working...
                                X