Everything James Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    If JJ can only shoot man he'd be an all star. JJ is like Draymond Green without the 3pt shot.

Green was a horrible shooter when he first got into the league. Now he's a legit 3point threat. I don't understand how guys like JJ and DeRozan continues to shoot like shit from behind the arc. DD airballed another 3 last night lol.

Wiggins is another one. He was more of a mid range/slasher guy last year. Now he's a legit 3pt threat. His outside shooting has IMPROVED so much this year it's crazy.
    JJ has a really ugly jumper and Demars shot looks designed to be able to shoot over defenders in the midrange. He changes his shot on the few threes he takes.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      JJ has a really ugly jumper and Demars shot looks designed to be able to shoot over defenders in the midrange. He changes his shot on the few threes he takes.
      I agree w/ that. His(DeMar) form is a lot different when he shoot 3's. Weird.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

He shoots so high on his normal shot hed never hit rim. He doesnt elevate on his three either.

Comment

• It really is form and also getting timing down. There's many shooting techniques people use to get that shot falling.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            He shoots so high on his normal shot hed never hit rim. He doesnt elevate on his three either.
            I don't see the change in form for JJ. DeMar however does shoot flat footed (instead of getting his feet under him like his mid range shots) on corner threes especially.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              I don't see the change in form for JJ. DeMar however does shoot flat footed (instead of getting his feet under him like his mid range shots) on corner threes especially.
              He doesnt catapult his threes like he does his midrange behind his head

Comment

• Problem with DD's shot starts with his shoulders

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  Problem with DD's shot starts with his shoulders
                  Problem with dds shot starts with between his ears

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

johnson post that?

Comment

Geez.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Feel bad for him but he's picking the wrong time to complain, we just had a solid team win.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                            Feel bad for him but he's picking the wrong time to complain, we just had a solid team win.
                            If he doesn't like it, play better.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Yes it was an unnecessary comment.. but I can understand the frustration. LeBron is his ideal defensive matchup and he's not getting played (5 minutes?). There's just no reason for Carroll to be playing 41 minutes in a regular season game while he hasn't fully healed his foot injury.

--

And here's what he said after a DNP win over OKC

The guy isn't a bad dude.. But the frustration is getting to him.
                              Last edited by tDotted; Thu Nov 26, 2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Yes it was an unnecessary comment.. but I can understand the frustration. LeBron is his ideal defensive matchup and he's not getting played (5 minutes?). There's just no reason for Carroll to be playing 41 minutes in a regular season game while he hasn't fully healed his foot injury.

--

And here's what he said after a DNP win over OKC

The guy isn't a bad dude.. But the frustration is getting to him.
                                yup.

He deserves to play.

But Casey has his hand picked favorites, and that is all there is to him.

Carroll playing 41 minutes is fucking ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X