No announcement yet.

What's going on? Another plane crashes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on? Another plane crashes.

RIP to all people on board.

Civilian airplane crashes/mysteries in 2014:

MH370 - 239 people, missing.

MH17 - shot down. 298 people died. Flew over "war" zone. Approved flight path

GE222 - crashed, 54 people on board, not sure how many survived.

AH5017 - lost contact and vanished from radars today, fighter jets found wreckage. 116 people on board. Flew over war zone too.

This is so scary.

The lesson to be learned? Don't fly Malaysian Airlines and don't fly over War Zones!

But yes, RIP travelers. Terrible way to go.

Oddly enough, been playing a game where the whole thing starts as you being the only survivor of a plane crash on a deserted island, caller 'The Forest'.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      The lesson to be learned? Don't fly Malaysian Airlines and don't fly over War Zones!
      Well, MH17 flight path was approved by Eurocontrol, ICAO, IATA. It's not like Malaysian Airlines flew over war zone without approval, but yeah.. it's crazy how airlines willing to take this risk and fly over war zones.

P.S. Flight paths should be released to passengers. I wonder how many peeps would fly if they knew that this airplane will be flying over war zone..

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Well, MH17 flight path was approved by Eurocontrol, ICAO, IATA. It's not like Malaysian Airlines flew over war zone without approval, but yeah.. it's crazy how airlines willing to take this risk and fly over war zones.

P.S. Flight paths should be released to passengers. I wonder how many peeps would fly if they knew that this airplane will be flying over war zone..
        It was approved because an alternate route would cost a shit load of money. These companies makes decisions with peoples lives on the line. Its ridiculous.
        Completely agree they should release flight path to passengers, but how many would actually check/care?

Comment

Feeling awesome knowing that I will have a short flight over Ukraine next month...
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Feeling awesome knowing that I will have a short flight over Ukraine next month...
            Eastern Ukraine airspace is closed, so don't worry sir

Comment

Comment

This is a sad story frankly... I have family flying both in and out of the country and they are no scared as shit to go on a plane...
                4 crashes in 4 months
                3 crashes in little over a week
                2 in 2 days

Just sad and freaking scary to go on a plane now

Comment

You know what's fishy, that all these planes lost communication sometimes even hours before the crash
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    You know what's fishy, that all these planes lost communication sometimes even hours before the crash
                    Haven't heard that except for MH370...can you elaborate especially the "hours"?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      It was approved because an alternate route would cost a shit load of money. These companies makes decisions with peoples lives on the line. Its ridiculous.
                      Completely agree they should release flight path to passengers, but how many would actually check/care?
                      It's kinda ridiculous that the Pakistan Airlines (govt. owned like Malaysian) has for quite some time now been circumventing Ukraine on it's flights to Europe and the US. Passengers should start demanding flight plan info now...who would have thunk?

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                        This is a sad story frankly... I have family flying both in and out of the country and they are no scared as shit to go on a plane...
                        4 crashes in 4 months
                        3 crashes in little over a week
                        2 in 2 days

Just sad and freaking scary to go on a plane now
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                        X