X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross = Klay Thompson

Consider in Ross' 2nd season his percentages were 42-40-84
    and in Klay Thompson's 2nd season his %'s were 42-40-84
    only Klay averaged 6 more points in 9 minutes more play with slightly better defensive stats.

Klay is 1 inch taller and 10lbs heavier but Ross is quicker. Both are considered strong defensive players.

Klay plays with a transcendent PG in Steph and an up-tempo offense. Ross does not. The only thing holding T Ross back from stardom is confidence. Here's hoping he finds himself and truly takes a leap in his 3rd season.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Woot! That is encouraging, even though I think Thompson might be a little overhyped right now.

I've been hearing around, like in interviews and stuff, that Ross hasn't worked as hard as he could/should have these past couple years.

I think practice makes perfect, and that leads to confidence.

(this also explains the quick Casey hooks).
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
        Woot! That is encouraging, even though I think Thompson might be a little overhyped right now.

I've been hearing around, like in interviews and stuff, that Ross hasn't worked as hard as he could/should have these past couple years.

I think practice makes perfect, and that leads to confidence.

(this also explains the quick Casey hooks).
        This offeason he appears to be working harder than ever, following Demar wherever he goes. He also said that the Brooklyn series affected him to a great point and that he wants to move past that.

We will see great things from Terrence this year.
        Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

But does Thompson have a 51 pointer?
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Or a dunk contest crown? You can really talk yourself into thinking that Ross is one of the most underrated assets in the league.

Comment

rumor is Klay Thompson is asking for max extension though. So let's keep Ross hype on down low lmao
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ross will be better than Klay. Will be a superior defender and much better finisher. I think if he had the green light Klay does he might give you similar production. I'd say it's probably best not to give him that green light until he's been extended

Comment

This is why Ross needs to be kept on the DL

Klay Thompson 35 minutes .444 FG% .417% on 6.6 3P APG .868 FT% 3.1 rbs 2.2 asts wants max next year.
                  Danny Green 24 minutes .432 FG% .415% on 4.7 3P APG .794 FT% 3.4 rbs 1.5 asts 4 million for 2014/2015 season.

Comment

The_Warlord wrote: View Post
                    Consider in Ross' 2nd season his percentages were 42-40-84
                    and in Klay Thompson's 2nd season his %'s were 42-40-84
                    only Klay averaged 6 more points in 9 minutes more play with slightly better defensive stats.

Klay is 1 inch taller and 10lbs heavier but Ross is quicker. Both are considered strong defensive players.

Klay plays with a transcendent PG in Steph and an up-tempo offense. Ross does not. The only thing holding T Ross back from stardom is confidence. Here's hoping he finds himself and truly takes a leap in his 3rd season.
                    Actually Ross is 6"7 just like Klay. Ross got measured at 6'6 without shoes and 6"7 with at the draft combine in 2012
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Klay Thompson had a PER if 14.3 last year. Had .112 WS/48. Max player! LMAO

Comment

i noticed this comparison a few weeks ago when people were talking about klay being the main piece in a love trade
                        he is sooo over hyped, ross on a team that runs as much as gs does would be looking like an allstar too

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
                          i noticed this comparison a few weeks ago when people were talking about klay being the main piece in a love trade
                          he is sooo over hyped, ross on a team that runs as much as gs does would be looking like an allstar too
                          Especially if he was jacking up 7 mostly uncontested 3s a night and taking 16 shots a game to score just 18 points.

Klay Thompson is what Kyle Korver would be if he had a green light.

Comment

Ross is not as good a shooter as Klay.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Ross is not as good a shooter as Klay.
                              But he's close

Comment

Working...
                              X