Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can the Raptors get off to a good start this season?

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors really beat up on sub .500 teams last season. To be a 50+ winning team they have to be able to beat any team East or West at least in the regular season. Beating any team over a seven game series is a different matter but in October who the Raptors face shouldn't be an issue.

Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that the schedule is out, can we actually get off to a good start??? I actually think our schedule is favorable and we can for once get off to a good start.

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Raptors really beat up on sub .500 teams last season. To be a 50+ winning team they have to be able to beat any team East or West at least in the regular season. Beating any team over a seven game series is a different matter but in October who the Raptors face shouldn't be an issue.
    cleveland was one of those sub .500 teams we could consistently beat. thats no more. and even with lebron leaving miami, we'll still struggle against them too.

Raptors Republic Rookie godkingleonidas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

this guys predicting 51-31, with 8-2 through the first 10 games http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=32&t=1340981

Raptors Republic Starter Uncle_Si's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure what our record will be. But the More I think about it the more I feel Cleveland is going to be a mess. 4 of their starting 5 need the ball. How the fck is that going to work?

If I was building a fantasy team it'd look a lot like Cleveland. But fantasy teams don't win championships.

Raps will finish ahead of Cleveland.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure what our record will be. But the More I think about it the more I feel Cleveland is going to be a mess. 4 of their starting 5 need the ball. How the fck is that going to work?

If I was building a fantasy team it'd look a lot like Cleveland. But fantasy teams don't win championships.

Raps will finish ahead of Cleveland.
    Agreed. This will be Howard-Nash Lakers East

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information