mike, prague wrote: View Post
    I was thinking of one of these places.

http://www.blogto.com/sports_play/20...up_in_toronto/

What do yall think?
    Can't stand hoopdome...

too many high school kids acting tough
    and floor is way too slippery

Comment

I was thinking maybe that the Dufferin Grove Park, has anybody ever been here? Is it any good?

Comment

I was thinking maybe that the Dufferin Grove Park, has anybody ever been here? Is it any good?
        It's alright, usually full of people already playing and/or waiting to get in. Sorauren park might be a better bet, it's kind of a hidden gem
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

oh I was told that I could rent U of T AC court (Only half) for about 2 hours at 80 bucks

University of Toronto, Athletic Center

What do you guys think?

Comment

Other than that you're a god? ... nothing really ...

But yeah it would definitely be great, but thing is if you look at so far about 4 people agreed to go maybe even just 3 ... so I don't know if it is worth it, though this could make some people more interested ... By when would you have to order it?

Comment

By the way if you aren't a RR forum member and are interested you can email me at rr-tourney-2014@m.proberto.com

Comment

Other than that you're a god? ... nothing really ...

But yeah it would definitely be great, but thing is if you look at so far about 4 people agreed to go maybe even just 3 ... so I don't know if it is worth it, though this could make some people more interested ... By when would you have to order it?
                I think just a week in advance should do it

Comment

Just refreshing this in the chat. Is anybody else interested or should it be canceled?

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Looks like we don't have enough people :'(
                      We can always just play pick up basketball, I can get you into u of t gym

Comment

I'm still down
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

when is this? Rocwell stiffed me last time as a teammate. Who here hates me most, lets play together..... :P

Fuckers.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            when is this? Rocwell stiffed me last time as a teammate. Who here hates me most, lets play together..... :P

Fuckers.
                            I wasn't on the list in that tournament, changed my mind month before registration ended. don't be mad bro!

Comment

Unofficial RR basketball tournament

Lets do this. Who wants to see Craig dunk?

Comment

So e_wheazy_, SuperJudge and Triplethreat89 are you in?

Date: 27.8.
                                Time: Dunno 6 PM?
                                Place: Gym of U of T or somewhere outside which I would kind of think is better so that other random people could possibly join in, but there is also the chance that the weather will suck so it's up to you

Please try to invite your friends if they'd be interested or anthing ... cuz four people is kind of a low number of people to pay for a gym and play ... sucks more RRs didn't join in (shame on them)

Edit: Of course if your name isn't one of those on the list above feel free to join, just say so ... or contact me at rr-tourney-2014@m.proberto.com
                                Last edited by mike, prague; Sun Aug 17, 2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X