• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Raptors best game yet

Hey guys i feel like watching every raptors best games on youtube
    i really wanna see
    Kyle Lowry, Amir johnson, GV, PPat and jV

I saw DD 40 point game vs the mavs and 36 and 12 assist vs portland like 50 times
    I also saw Tross is 51pts game like a million times
    I also saw AJ 32 vs the lakers
    So if you guys know what there best games are please comment
    It would be better if there best games are as a RAPTOR
    Last edited by Abbas; Sun Jul 27, 2014, 12:16 AM.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Every*****
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Can you post the AJ one? Was it just the PnR with Calderon run to perfection?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        it was probably the day of the rudy trade which means no way (it was with) jose

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

Comment

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              WOW! He had his 30 by the 3rd quarter. The announcers were right to remark he couldve gone for 40.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  Now THIS is what a healthy Amir does. The Amir we saw to end the season and through the playoffs was clearly very banged up. I really hope shortening his minutes because we have Patterson now will help him this season. Because a banged up Amir actually becomes a bit of a liability. I'm just remembering both Tyler and Patterson got injured throughout the season and stayed out for a little while so Amir would have had to play a lot of minutes. That probably contributed to his breaking down.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

The Portland game with 36points and 12 assists was definitely DeRozan's best game of his career so far. Guy only had 6 points and 2 assists to start the third quarter. It's too bad thats the game he dribbled off his foot at the buzzer.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

This thread is really helping me calm my off season basketball hormones.
                          Thank you ALL!

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            The Portland game with 36points and 12 assists was definitely DeRozan's best game of his career so far. Guy only had 6 points and 2 assists to start the third quarter. It's too bad thats the game he dribbled off his foot at the buzzer.
                            Did he really!? I watched that game and don't remember that. But he played insanely good that game. He really impressed me
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                              Did he really!? I watched that game and don't remember that. But he played insanely good that game. He really impressed me
                              Yeah, honestly it would've capped off to a great ending. A game after coming back from injury, huge second half leading us all the way to get us the lead. His best game by FAR. Making that game winner would've been perfect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X