• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps taking over Drew League.

Lol

jonas!

Comment

Why does it feel like Drew League is more important to the Raps than Summer League?

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        Why does it feel like Drew League is more important to the Raps than Summer League?
        What do you mean?! Summer league is for mostly rookies or for players trying to make the team. Drew league is an option to work on your game during the off season for seasoned player and they should be commended for still playing basketball and improving their craft/being in game shape after the NBA season is already over.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          What do you mean?! Summer league is for mostly rookies or for players trying to make the team. Drew league is an option to work on your game during the off season for seasoned player and they should be commended for still playing basketball and improving their craft/being in game shape after the NBA season is already over.
          You took the words right out of my mouth. I have no clue what he's trying to get at with that comment. Playing in the Drew League and using those games to try out the new moves you've worked on so far in the offseason can only help your game. It definitely won't hinder it at least.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            You took the words right out of my mouth. I have no clue what he's trying to get at with that comment. Playing in the Drew League and using those games to try out the new moves you've worked on so far in the offseason can only help your game. It definitely won't hinder it at least.
            i hope derozan has been practicing the self alley around a guy, that he did a few weeks ago
            it would be crazy in an nba game lol

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              My impression is it's a fun league and keeps the competitive juices flowing..... probably not a spot to improve your defense (well maybe man D just). Playground bb taken into a gym. DD and others at the USA camp will get much more out of that environment than Drew.

Comment

I've always enjoyed seeing players get in Drew league and participate. Along with everything already mentioned, I believe it shows they still love the game and that goes a long way. I think that's a big part of the raps culture last year and it's nice to see them carry it to the offseason

Comment

Rashad McCants still plays basketball? He'll only be 30 this fall. What a waste of talent--he even washed out of the D league.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Lol

jonas!
                    Hahahah I can't think of a single other white dude I've seen there. Way to blaze a trail JV!
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Hahahah I can't think of a single other white dude I've seen there. Way to blaze a trail JV!
                      Love and David Lee played afaik

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Love and David Lee played afaik
                        I did not see that. So maybe he's the first Euro?
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          I did not see that. So maybe he's the first Euro?
                          At least the first Lithuanian. Durant and Love played earlier in their careers. Lee I'm not sure but when he was a Knick I think.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            Summer league is for rookies, sophomores and fringe NBA benchwarmers. None of our Drew Leaguers fall into any of those categories. Landry Fields should've been at Summer League practicing his towel waving.

Comment

Rash McCants is beloved by Roy Williams and the teaching staff at UNC

Comment

Working...
                              X