No announcement yet.

Chi, Cle, Ind, Wash can all shove it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, holy shit Paul George injury.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Meanwhile, holy shit Paul George injury.
      its always the East thats getting bitten by the injury bug.

we can officially count INDY out of the playoffs. Hope PG makes a speedy recovery.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        we can officially count INDY out of the playoffs. Hope PG makes a speedy recovery.
        I don't know man, the season is 3 months away, he will get the surgery now and be in a cast and heal by then. The big part will be rehab and getting into game shape that could take another 3 months or so but yeah Indiana will definitely lose momentum and probably won't be in the top 4 team in the east as a result.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
          its always the East thats getting bitten by the injury bug.

I would say Chicago was way worse off with rose being out and they still made it to the playoffs. We'll just have to see. Personally I hope they at least rally together and get chemistry going again after such a horrible injury to their teammate.

Comment

I would say Chicago was way worse off with rose being out and they still made it to the playoffs. We'll just have to see. Personally I hope they at least rally together and get chemistry going again after such a horrible injury to their teammate.
            Chicago has a much better coach and Noah is miles better than Hibbert (even when Hibbert wasn't shitting the bed every night).

With Lance gone too, I don't know how Indiana is going to break 85 points on average.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
              Chicago has a much better coach and Noah is miles better than Hibbert (even when Hibbert wasn't shitting the bed every night).

With Lance gone too, I don't know how Indiana is going to break 85 points on average.
              Vogel has been doing just fine and has been spearheading the pacers upwards since he got the job. Thibodeau being a "much better coach" is debatable. Obviously were gonna have to wait and see what happens, but if that Chicago team still managed to score a measly 90 points a game last season with dj augustin as your pg, I'm sure the pacers can figure out something.

Or maybe they'll end up tanking. Who knows.

Comment

Vogel has been doing just fine and has been spearheading the pacers upwards since he got the job. Thibodeau being a "much better coach" is debatable. Obviously were gonna have to wait and see what happens, but if that Chicago team still managed to score a measly 90 points a game last season with dj augustin as your pg, I'm sure the pacers can figure out something.

How is this debatable! Look at the rosters that Thibs has been dealing with, and look at what he's done! The man should have won a nobel prize by now!
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Thibs might be too hard on his players, but he's a top 5 coach in this league hands down
                  Last year, he took a really injured Bulls team with Deng in hospital, Noah on one leg, and NATE ROBINSON as the starting PG to the 2nd round in the playoffs.

Comment

Pure comedy.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      I don't know man, the season is 3 months away, he will get the surgery now and be in a cast and heal by then. The big part will be rehab and getting into game shape that could take another 3 months or so but yeah Indiana will definitely lose momentum and probably won't be in the top 4 team in the east as a result.
                      He will miss the entire season, so Indy is up shit's creek
                      Ball Don't Lie

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Just reported that PG will likely miss the entire season. So yeah we can officially cound Indy out of the playoffs.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Just reported that PG will likely miss the entire season. So yeah we can officially cound Indy out of the playoffs.
                          They do still have some talent there though. Hibbert, West, Hill, Watson and Scola are all pretty good but I guess it isn't enough.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            They do still have some talent there though. Hibbert, West, Hill, Watson and Scola are all pretty good but I guess it isn't enough.
                            That's nowhere near enough. Knicks have a better chance of making the playoffs now than Indy. Unless Hibbert turns into the next Kareem Abdul Jabbar lol.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
                              Thibs might be too hard on his players, but he's a top 5 coach in this league hands down
                              Last year, he took a really injured Bulls team with Deng in hospital, Noah on one leg, and NATE ROBINSON as the starting PG to the 2nd round in the playoffs.
                              where do you think vogel would fit in the coach rankings? keeping in mind he also got the honours to coach the all star game which is obviously a nod to what hes done with the pacers.

Comment

where do you think vogel would fit in the coach rankings? keeping in mind he also got the honours to coach the all star game which is obviously a nod to what hes done with the pacers.
                                Technically it's only because they had the best record at the break, and if you're going to look at that, you also have to look at the fact that they completely went into the shitter in the second half of the season.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X