• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upcoming prospects in the next three years through the draft

Is there anyone on your wish list?

The Yiddish Kevin Durant
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

It's way too early but ... if you wanna start scouting some prospects, I'd recommend starting here ↓

Last edited by godkingleonidas; Thu Jul 31, 2014, 03:28 AM.

Comment

We might be interested in drafting a center we could develop.

Or perhaps a SG

Again, we haven't seen how this year's team will perform so, it's impossible to talk draft so soon.

Comment

I haven't seen much about him besides his hoopmixtape but thon maker looks like an interesting prospect. Big man with handles. Think hes not till 2016 though.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            I haven't seen much about him besides his hoopmixtape but thon maker looks like an interesting prospect. Big man with handles. Think hes not till 2016 though.
            We still have a first rounder in 2016, right? But if the team is successful it's gonna be between 21 — 30. Expect Mr. Ujiri to "pull a(nother) rabbit out of his hat". We can speculate on these American kids that everyone knows about but, Masai knows if you want a good player in the bottom 3rd of the first round you're gonna have to "basketball without borders". The man (and his scouts) is light-years ahead of these fools.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
              We still have a first rounder in 2016, right? But if the team is successful it's gonna be between 21 — 30. Expect Mr. Ujiri to "pull a(nother) rabbit out of his hat". We can speculate on these American kids that everyone knows about but, Masai knows if you want a good player in the bottom 3rd of the first round you're gonna have to "basketball without borders". The man (and his scouts) is light-years ahead of these fools.
              We also have the worst of DEN and NYK's pick that year. So if both suck, we could be in the mix for a lotto pick.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                We also have the worst of DEN and NYK's pick that year. So if both suck, we could be in the mix for a lotto pick.
                DEN being in the Western conference and having made no significant changes (other than the return of McGee) will be the worse of the two. So where do you imagine our pick will fall?

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                  DEN being in the Western conference and having made no significant changes (other than the return of McGee) will be the worse of the two. So where do you imagine our pick will fall?

They also get Gallinari back. Added Harris and Nurkic.
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                    They also get Gallinari back. Added Harris and Nurkic.
                    Tough to project two years out. But there's a chance DEN and NYK are both bad, so I'm going to keep assuming we get the #2 pick that year.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Ben Simmons FTW.

Comment

I'm hoping both Knicks and nuggets lottery teams with new draft position determination in place. That'd be sweet

Comment

Myself (March 2014):
                          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

I'm definitely going to start rooting hard against New York and Denver lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Even though two of our division rivals are based in NYC, I can't really hate on New York. Gotham is cool. Perhaps the only other city that compares is Paris.

Comment

Working...
                              X