Inbox full?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inbox full?

I keep getting messages that my inbox is full. This last time I only had 4 messages in there. Has the inbox size decreased or what is going on? Hard to juggle all my dynasty trade messages if I have to delete everything every time.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Axel wrote: View Post
    I keep getting messages that my inbox is full. This last time I only had 4 messages in there. Has the inbox size decreased or what is going on? Hard to juggle all my dynasty trade messages if I have to delete everything every time.
    Delete some of your "sent" PM's. They also count when it comes to inbox space.

Comment

Ah. Well that's unfortunate since that isn't an option from the iPhone app.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Maybe dynasty members should get extra large inbox capacity

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Maybe dynasty members should get extra large inbox capacity
          Lol I was thinking the same thing. Trying to make trades here and my inbox fills up in a couple days and then I can't send or receive offers.

Comment

I increased the maximum amount from 50 to 100.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              I increased the maximum amount from 50 to 100.
              Sweet, thanks Doc. I imagine most users barely use their inbox, but for dynasty players (I'm in both NBA and NFL) it is the life blood of trades.

Comment

Working...
              X