No announcement yet.

Rebrand/KD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they can make white and black jerseys with gold accents look good.

The all gold ones? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh….. not so much.

Comment

Found this on the web
      https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...eyCtS8yal-1CiA

What I would have liked is something that emulates the gold Celtics jerseys, but throwing in purple instead of green.

Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

purple red and gold would have been bad ass.

i'm holding my judgement until i see what they make because i know this could go horribly wrong, but i'm cautiously optimistic given that leiweke's in charge and they hired that top graphics firm to make the brand change
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
          i'm holding my judgement until i see what they make because i know this could go horribly wrong, but i'm cautiously optimistic given that leiweke's in charge and they hired that top graphics firm to make the brand change
          That only works if you assume Washington and Sacramento just hired some high school kid to do their designs.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            That only works if you assume Washington and Sacramento just hired some high school kid to do their designs.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
            That's not true. That would imply that all ownership groups/management groups are the same. I think we can all agree that Leiweke is better than most so it's probably safe to say his decision making process as far as firms he hires and the overall design is probably above those that you mentioned.

Besides, we have Drake and he's the coolest ever.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Besides, we have Drake and he's the coolest ever.
              At least we'll have the top selling jerseys for girls 17 and under.

Comment

Haha! Maybe we can recruit the Biebs and really set things off.
                Because its 2015

Comment

that boy got some dirty handles

Comment

Bieb's & Ford... you know they'll be all over the bandwagon opp...

Comment

Please, MLSE. If you see this, don't go Gold. Stay Red or go Purple. Anything else is just wrong. I wouldn't mind one or two nights like on OVO night where the Raptors can wear gold jerseys, but not all season long.

Edit: Kinda ironic how I don't want them to go gold and my username is "Golden"Baller :P
                      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

i wont mind the alternative gold as long as its the Laker Gold color... not the pure shiny gold... that would just be terrible.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                          i wont mind the alternative gold as long as its the Laker Gold color... not the pure shiny gold... that would just be terrible.
                          I'm going to assume that the people who make these decisions have some class.

Comment

all gold is going to be amazing
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

p sure the gold is going to be the complimentary colour as has been mentioned, and i'm pretty excited about it, but the all gold unis is going to be incredible. so gaudy.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                p sure the gold is going to be the complimentary colour as has been mentioned, and i'm pretty excited about it, but the all gold unis is going to be incredible. so gaudy.
                                I think you mean Gotti. Bling brah!
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X