Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Preseason Schedule is out

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Preseason Schedule is out

    http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/rapt...eason-schedule

    Starts in Van City, ends in Mon'real.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NORTHCOAST
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I was about to ask why they're playing Boston in Portland then realized there's a different Portland in the States. I just learned something new today.

    Carry on.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Gonna be at the Kings game in Vancouver!!!!!!!
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Got tickets to the Montreal game, first row off the floor. Can't fucking wait!

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

    - Walter White

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic All-Star consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I might have to take a trip to Vancouver this coming October...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Got tickets to the Montreal game, first row off the floor. Can't fucking wait!

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    How much did those cost?

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Like, $190 or something. You could get court side tickets for 350 lol

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

    - Walter White

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic All-Star charlesnba23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Queq'part
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Got mines for Mtl too! 80 something each and we are like in the 15 row that's awesomeee

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    why the fuck do preseason tickets cost so much?! I thought the NBA cares?! my ass.

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What you talking about? They're so much cheaper! Like I said, th
    In Montreal the court side seats are selling for less than 400, reg season is like 2000

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

    - Walter White

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    What you talking about? They're so much cheaper! Like I said, th
    In Montreal the court side seats are selling for less than 400, reg season is like 2000
    They should be much cheaper, it ain't like its an official game, its more like its practice vs another practice squad.

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    They should be much cheaper, it ain't like its an official game, its more like its practice vs another practice squad.
    Well, it won't get much cheaper than that lol and it's a real game for sure, starters just play a little less. Though during the last game they had in Montreal starters played regular minutes.

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

    - Walter White

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wish we were playing Brooklyn rather than Boston here in TO. Fuck Brooklyn!

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ugh.. 8 games! This is so dumb.. why so many games?? Cut it down to 3 games and then give the players more rest. There is no reason why the entire month of October has to be used for just preseason games.

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Ugh.. 8 games! This is so dumb.. why so many games?? Cut it down to 3 games and then give the players more rest. There is no reason why the entire month of October has to be used for just preseason games.
    I believe preseason is sort of an extension of summer league, so I doubt that our key starters(Lowry, Demar, Amir, maybe Jonas) will get a lot of ice time, esp Demar and Jonas who could have a busy summer at the FIBA Worlds. Hope to see the rookies and prospects get the ice time (TRoss, Bruno, Bebe, Deandre, Cherry, etc.).

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Going to the Vancouver game woooooo
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,841
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 2KJ wrote: View Post
    I wish we were playing Brooklyn rather than Boston here in TO. Fuck Brooklyn!
    I think there's actually a legit rivalry here in the dot. I remember when the raps selected bruno, a bunch of nets fans started booing haha. Even on twitter, when I see a Brooklyn fans, they sometimes shit talk Toronto.

    I love it, can't wait for a regular season game between the two teams!
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  19. #19
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,783
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 2KJ wrote: View Post
    I believe preseason is sort of an extension of summer league, so I doubt that our key starters(Lowry, Demar, Amir, maybe Jonas) will get a lot of ice time, esp Demar and Jonas who could have a busy summer at the FIBA Worlds. Hope to see the rookies and prospects get the ice time (TRoss, Bruno, Bebe, Deandre, Cherry, etc.).
    Typically the first half of the pre-season games will feature the starters for 20 - 25 minutes. The last few games they will be playing near the regular rotation the coach expects to use.

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 2KJ wrote: View Post
    I believe preseason is sort of an extension of summer league, so I doubt that our key starters(Lowry, Demar, Amir, maybe Jonas) will get a lot of ice time, esp Demar and Jonas who could have a busy summer at the FIBA Worlds. Hope to see the rookies and prospects get the ice time (TRoss, Bruno, Bebe, Deandre, Cherry, etc.).
    6 of the 8 games are on the road.. just being on the road is tiring enough in my opinion. I just don't understand why they need to play so many games. I'm sure the players would appreciate more rest through out the year too. Even if they give more minutes to the bench.. there will be some pressure to play the starters.. after all there are people buying tickets to these games.

    I understand it's all about the money.. just don't see the point of 8 games - 6 of which are on the road.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •