Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cavs has agreement in place to acquire K Love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wouldn't have been anyway.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Kinda feel a bit bad for Wiggins.. but him and Lavine will be fun to watch.
      Knew they wouldn't get it done without Wiggins in the mix. Minnesota is a good landing spot for him.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rumours are the league is keeping an eye on whether the Cavs and Love have broken any CBA rules by negotiating a future contract. Last team to do it was Minnesota and it cost them 4 first round draft picks and the deal was negated. How awesome would it be if LeBron returns home only to see management screw up and lose their next 4 first round picks!
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Rumours are the league is keeping an eye on whether the Cavs and Love have broken any CBA rules by negotiating a future contract. Last team to do it was Minnesota and it cost them 4 first round draft picks and the deal was negated. How awesome would it be if LeBron returns home only to see management screw up and lose their next 4 first round picks!
          I wish. But I doubt Silver is going to lay the smackdown for something that was pretty out in the open. The Joe Smith thing was definitely under the table.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I wish. But I doubt Silver is going to lay the smackdown for something that was pretty out in the open. The Joe Smith thing was definitely under the table.
            It's definitely not as bad as the Joe Smith deal, but if there is any hint of wrong-doing, I guarantee that owners will push. I don't think Dan Gilbert is the most popular owner (I'm sure his letter rubbed some owners the wrong way) and I could see guys like Cuban really putting pressure on the league to not turn the other way.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Wait. If the wolves traded a 26 & 12 pf kev love for Andrew wiggins and anthony bennet. Would our return for a 24 & 12 pf Chris bosh be like Blake griffen and Erik gordan?

If a bosh trade could have been done anything similar to that, colangelo is a dumbass
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

What do you see as minnies roster if this trade in principal goes through.

Comment

Some roster paring yet to be done to get down to 15 players:
                  J.J. Barea PG
                  Corey Brewer SF
                  Chase Budinger SF
                  Gorgui Dieng C
                  Robbie Hummel SF
                  Zach LaVine PG
                  Kevin Martin SG
                  Luc Richard Mbah a Moute PF
                  Shabazz Muhammad SF
                  Nikola Pekovic C
                  Glenn Robinson III SG
                  Ricky Rubio PG
                  Alexey Shved PG
                  Ronny Turiaf C
                  Mo Williams SG
                  Andrew Wiggins SF
                  Thaddeus Young PF

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Wait. If the wolves traded a 26 & 12 pf kev love for Andrew wiggins and anthony bennet. Would our return for a 24 & 12 pf Chris bosh be like Blake griffen and Erik gordan?

If a bosh trade could have been done anything similar to that, colangelo is a dumbass
                    hindsight is 20/20
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X