Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bennett and Wiggins future of the 3 and 4 spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennett and Wiggins future of the 3 and 4 spot?

As everyone knows the two back to back #1 picks are off to Minny. Everyone saying now that Wiggins is coming home in 4 years. What about Bennett? If anyone's coming it would be him . Seeing that's his actually from Toronto. Either way wouldn't it be great if they both came home. Depending who is our Center at the(either JV or Bebe) time. The two #1 picks would fit great with either.

Discuss
    @Chr1st1anL

this trade is definitely one that will have a huge impact on the raptors future, just like the gs comeback which many of us said would change the raptors future forever
    we will now see wiggins in a raptor uniform before the age of 30, and i believe this will impact the return of a seattle franchise + a lot more
    lebron changed the course of the nba forever which is pretty crazy to think about when we look back at this offseason

too high, better stop before i go on about some crazy alternate time line shit haha

Comment

If they're both nice players 5+ years from now, then heck yea, I'll take 'em. If they don't live up to the hype, then hell no I don't want 'em. I just want good players on the Raptors.

Comment

Everyone talking about the return of Wiggins or Bennett. What about the possible return of the great Tristan Thompson next year?

Not that i want him but I dont see him staying with the Cavs now that Love is there. I doubt they will pay a backup close to 10 mill when Love is already getting the max
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Let's say Wiggins will become a star. Could someone explain me how we'll get Wiggins w/o trade in 5 years ?????

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Everyone talking about the return of Wiggins or Bennett. What about the possible return of the great Tristan Thompson next year?

Not that i want him but I dont see him staying with the Cavs now that Love is there. I doubt they will pay a backup close to 10 mill when Love is already getting the max
            Don't forget Tristan has the same agent as Lebron. I won't be surprised if he ends up staying.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Explain to me the Wiggins back in 4 years thing.

Comment

he would have to accept a QO and force a trade
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

He just needs to sign the QO and becomes unrestricted in 5 years.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                    He just needs to sign the QO and becomes unrestricted in 5 years.
                    thats a 120 million dollar risk for a guy 23 yrs old... i dont see it happening. Unless he flat out force a trade out of Minny. I hope he has a wicked agent.

Comment

signing the QO isnt that big of a risk if hes coming to toronto
                      in toronto he instantly starts getting huge indorsment deals and much more opportunity than he will have in minni
                      with the deal we hear durant has with under armor currently, it could be the smart option if he does turn out to be a star because hes much more valuable here.

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
                        signing the QO isnt that big of a risk if hes coming to toronto
                        in toronto he instantly starts getting huge indorsment deals and much more opportunity than he will have in minni
                        with the deal we hear durant has with under armor currently, it could be the smart option if he does turn out to be a star because hes much more valuable here.
                        Like LeBron had problems with endorsement deals in Cleveland.. : - )

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                          thats a 120 million dollar risk for a guy 23 yrs old... i dont see it happening. Unless he flat out force a trade out of Minny. I hope he has a wicked agent.
                          one year Insurance policy during his 5th season for $100m in case of career ending injury

Comment

This.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's nice to have something to dream about. But I think the odds are very slim that we see Wiggins in a Raps uniform in less than eight or nine years.

Comment

Working...
                              X