Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bennett and Wiggins future of the 3 and 4 spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    It's nice to have something to dream about. But I think the odds are very slim that we see Wiggins in a Raps uniform in less than eight or nine years.
    One positive is Rubio pushing for 5 year extension

Biggest extension wolves able to offer will be 4 years

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      One positive is Rubio pushing for 5 year extension

Biggest extension wolves able to offer will be 4 years
      That was also working in our favour if Wiggins stayed in Cleveland. Irving is getting his 5-year max extension, no?

Anyway, there's nothing really to discuss. Him being in Minny just makes it more likely he'll leave to go anywhere in 4-9 years (a huge window that we're far from knowing at what point in it he'll be available), since the Wolves are probably one of the worst franchises in all pro sports.

I wouldn't say Cleveland is really better historically, but in the short term they will be better and have the chance to be something special for the next few years. Though if they fail to build a winner around LeBron again, it will probably just cement them as among the worst franchises.

Comment

lol

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

lol
          I don't know how anyone makes such a statement when moving from Cleveland to Minneapolis. Is one better than the other?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            I don't know how anyone makes such a statement when moving from Cleveland to Minneapolis. Is one better than the other?

Agreed. Honestly I think Minny is worse than Cleveland.
            As for the topic,I can only c raptors taking a flyer on Wiggins and he did say he wants 2 play for the raptors,huge statement.
            Who knows..that's 4,5 years away..let's concentrate on this year and make lebron raptors b@!tch..
            Go Raptors.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              Agreed. Honestly I think Minny is worse than Cleveland.
              As for the topic,I can only c raptors taking a flyer on Wiggins and he did say he wants 2 play for the raptors,huge statement.
              Who knows..that's 4,5 years away..let's concentrate on this year and make lebron raptors b@!tch..
              Go Raptors.
              Minny is a beautiful place except in the winter. Tons of lakes and green space. Cleveland is the rust belt. Its as beautiful as Hamilton.

Comment

think the only way we actually get Wiggins is right now. Otherwise no sense bothering.

Ross/Fields/Daniels 2 1sts for Wiggins/K-Mart
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If he turns into the next Melo/Love the asking price will be way too high.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I hate this fuckin story, I hate people talking about shit so far down the line about a player with 0 games played, I hate the "I'm Coming Home" angle, I hate the Drake is selling him on Toronto, I hate how everyone actually wants promising players to leave their teams after 3 years, and I hate how it's the same people that cry about lack of parity in the league.

I hope he doesn't come here, I hope he goes on record and says he's not coming here so the tweets, the posts, the articles, the features will all stop.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                      I hate this fuckin story, I hate people talking about shit so far down the line about a player with 0 games played, I hate the "I'm Coming Home" angle, I hate the Drake is selling him on Toronto, I hate how everyone actually wants promising players to leave their teams after 3 years, and I hate how it's the same people that cry about lack of parity in the league.

I hope he doesn't come here, I hope he goes on record and says he's not coming here so the tweets, the posts, the articles, the features will all stop.
                      I like you

Comment

wow.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Minny is a beautiful place except in the winter. Tons of lakes and green space. Cleveland is the rust belt. Its as beautiful as Hamilton.
                          I was just in cleveland on the weekend, 10 mins south and its gods country bud, I wouldn't knock it so badly.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post

Why?

Honestly... why? Clearly the whole idea and expectation is that he'd be a star then.... so why would you, a raptor fan, not want a hometown hero playing for your squad?

Meh, yer talking out your ass.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              This.

Meh, not a fan of holly Mackenzie's. Who is she to tell me what to do?
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                Meh, not a fan of holly Mackenzie's. Who is she to tell me what to do?
                                Well, that's a first

Comment

Working...
                                X