Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Raptors try to pry a SF from Golden State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Raptors try to pry a SF from Golden State?

Just read a quote on Hoopshype.com that was addressing the the situation in Golden State. Basically the quote suggested that Igoudala would start for them at SF, but that they were high on Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes and were wondering how the pieces would fit together moving forwards. So...

I was wondering if it would be worth it to try and trade for Igoudala ( maybe expiring contracts and a pick... ), or would it be better if we could get one of the younger guys? Either one could be an intriguing fit for the Raptors roster and might be had without giving up too much ( or not, but at least they haven't really become starting players yet )... seems like a situation that might develop as the season gets closer...
    Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

aaron.in.toronto wrote: View Post
    Just read a quote on Hoopshype.com that was addressing the the situation in Golden State. Basically the quote suggested that Igoudala would start for them at SF, but that they were high on Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes and were wondering how the pieces would fit together moving forwards. So...

I was wondering if it would be worth it to try and trade for Igoudala ( maybe expiring contracts and a pick... ), or would it be better if we could get one of the younger guys? Either one could be an intriguing fit for the Raptors roster and might be had without giving up too much ( or not, but at least they haven't really become starting players yet )... seems like a situation that might develop as the season gets closer...
    Hayes + Rights for DeAndre Daniels for Draymond Greene + Mareese Speights

Even though Speights is a PF but he can be our backup C behind Val and he will be an expiring next year. We get a potential in Draymond Greene.

Comment

I would rather go after Green or Barnes than Iguodala. If Green doesn't cost much, he'd be a great pickup.

Comment

We got Bruno.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          We got Bruno.
          Package Bruno + Amir + Future 1st for Noah Vonleh

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            Package Bruno + Amir + Future 1st for Noah Vonleh
            not what i meant.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

No way.

AI is owed over$11m per year through 2016-17

Comment

Much prefer green or Barnes but wouldn't give up much for either.

I'd prefer green to be honest.

Comment

Don't really know how another wing like Barnes or Green (who I really like) would get minutes in Toronto. Lots of wing players now on the team: DD/Ross/JJ and eventually Bruno. So Toronto is really in a similar situation with their wings as GSW is with theirs.

Comment

Working...
                  X