X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Robin Williams

Holy Shit ...

Yahoo!News wrote:
    Robin Williams, the manic comic who morphed from TV's Mork from Ork to Oscar-winning glory, is dead of an apparent suicide. He was 63.

Emergency personnel were called to Williams's home in Tiburon, California, at 11:55 a.m. local time, per the Marin County Sheriff's Office.

Williams was found unconscious and pronounced dead at the scene. Authorities are investigating the death, and an autopsy is forthcoming, but initial evidence points to "a suicide due to asphyxia," according to Marin Sheriff's Lt. Keith Boyd.

In a brief statement, publicist Mara Buxbaum said Williams had been "battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend," said Williams's wife, Susan Schneider.
    Source

This is so sad.

Comment

One of my favorite comedians not to mention actors. As funny as the guy was, he was a solid dramatic actor. Loved Dead Poets Society and my fav was his Sean Maguire character from Good Will Hunting. Amazing stuff. Mental health is scary stuff.

Comment

Man... this sucks...

"Captain, My Captain", indeed.
        Last edited by Joey; Tue Aug 12, 2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Beware of being a comedian....you could have depression. Just too sad.

Comment

Working...
          X