No announcement yet.

Jordan Hamilton signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug Smith at the Star, I believe. And Sportrac has reported Cherry's deal to be fully unguaranteed, but reports at the time of his signing were that it was a partial guarantee that clinched him signing with us over CLE, so I doubt that is accurate.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Doug Smith at the Star, I believe. And Sportrac has reported Cherry's deal to be fully unguaranteed, but reports at the time of his signing were that it was a partial guarantee that clinched him signing with us over CLE, so I doubt that is accurate.
      Cherry deal indeed seems guaranteed a bit
      "I always believed that I could play at that (the NBA) level," said Cherry, who is currently working out under the watchful eyes of Raptors' personnel in Los Angeles. "It was pretty much me going out there and showing everybody I could play at that level. I knew what I was capable of, and what my abilities were.

"I think the next thing for me is to go into Toronto and be a sponge," Cherry said. "I know I will be a third guard or whatever on the team. I am behind two great players in Kyle Lowry and Greivis Vasquez. I plan to soak up as much knowledge as I can from the coaching staff and those two players who have been in the league for quite a while. Coming in as a rookie there's no better point guards to learn from. When I get my opportunity I have to leave some type of impact in the game."
      http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-baskb...080514aaa.html
      Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
        Cherry deal indeed seems guaranteed a bit

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-baskb...080514aaa.html
        Another deal is definitely underway if Cherry is guaranteed a roster spot. Think Toronto - Detroit - Sac are working a three way to send JSmith and Maclemore but need expirings to complete.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Another deal is definitely underway if Cherry is guaranteed a roster spot. Think Toronto - Detroit - Sac are working a three way to send JSmith and Maclemore but need expirings to complete.
          WTF? Where does this come from?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Roster is full and JSmith to Sac can't be done since the Kings have no expirings. If Detroit wants to avoid the Monroe QO problem they need to move Smith and the Kings want him.

Comment

Okay. Thank you
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Well, that would um. That comes from his ass.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Doug Smith is not a good source imo.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    Doug Smith is not a good source imo.
                    Well that little Star write up was done by "Star staff," one of Doug's favourite pen names. It also linked to a Stephen Brotherston (who loves to drop by here and leave stupid comments about the Raptors from time to time) "report" which was itself a "report" of a tweet from a Texas Longhorns fan account, which didn't mention or link to a source at all.

Not that I'm doubting this particular transaction, but how much effort does it take to actually find a source report? Lazy ass "journalists."
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Well that little Star write up was done by "Star staff," one of Doug's favourite pen names. It also linked to a Stephen Brotherston (who loves to drop by here and leave stupid comments about the Raptors from time to time) "report" which was itself a "report" of a tweet from a Texas Longhorns fan account, which didn't mention or link to a source at all.

Not that I'm doubting this particular transaction, but how much effort does it take to actually find a source report? Lazy ass "journalists."
                      Most tenforthewin proposals probably count as sources for Doug Smith.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Eric Koreen & Josh Lewenberg, as well as Jay Saturo & Eric Smith are probably the best resources for all things legit Raptors media wise.

Comment

Sometimes I look at my comments and find them full of "quotes." I don't know how all those "quotes" get in there, but they do. Then I have to go back and "delete" them all. But sometimes I just "leave them" there, because in a weird way you can use a whole fistful of these "quotes" in a single "comment" and it still makes some absurd kind of "sense."

In unrelated news, when Russians "air quote" they won't hold both hands up high and do the "finger dance" - they hold the right hand lower (maybe chin level) and the left hand higher (forehead level) because when writing in Russian the opening quote is actually down on the line (where you put periods and commas) and the end quote is up high. It's weird.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

http://www.nba.com/news/2014-atlanti...ent/index.html

Check this... Says we've added Diante Garrett and lost Bebe?!

Comment

We waived Diante Garrett before Free Agency, you're not up to date.

Comment

I get that... I'm suggesting NBA.com isn't... Considering they had this linked up on their home page you would think it would be updated! No need to be sassy

Comment

Working...
                                X