Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto-Denver-Portland

Toronto out: Chuck Hayes, Tyler Hansborough, Landry Fields
    Toronto in: Javale McGee, Victor Claver, Portland's 2nd round pick (2015)

Denver out: JeVale McGee, Wilson Chandler, Quincy Miller
    Denver in: Landry Fields, Chuck Hayes, Dorrel Wright, Joel Freeland

Portland out: Joel Freeland, Victor Claver, Dorrel Wright, 2015 2nd round pick
    Portland in: Wilson Chandler, Tyler Hansborough, Quincy Miller

Raptors Lineups
    Lowry/Vazquez/Cherry
    DeRozan/Lou Will/Hamilton
    Ross/JJ/Bruno
    Amir/2Pat/Claver
    Val/McGee/Bebe

Why Raptors: We acquired Jordan Hamilton for a one year contract so it makes Fields and Hayes expendable. I say, we trade the following to get a backup C in McGee (he will be an expiring next year), even though I'm not a big fan of him but he is a decent backup C and can block shots and collect rebounds, would be fun to watch if we make to the playoff, he can't be all that bad. We also acquire a PF in Victor Claver, whos' young and can be a younger version of Tyler Hansborough

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k6wypqs

Denver are really big on McGee, and what they bring in does not help them at all.

Portland benefits immensely because their bench gets a much needed upgrade, something they have been looking for for some time now.

I really think that the Raptors need a veteran C, not a young one like McGee who is still seemingly going through a period of learning. We need a low maintenance, skilled player that can play productive minutes. I just feel like McGee creates more problems instead of solving them.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
    X