Bruno Caboclo Summer League Evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno Caboclo Summer League Evaluation

Hey Raptors fans, I made a video breaking down Bruno's game tape from one of his SL games. I take a look at where he can improve, and where he already excels. Let me know what you think and thanks for watching.

Thanks for this very objective evaluation and analysis. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Nice analysis man!

enjoyed this video.

Comment

Nice video.

Looking at positives or negatives the last point was spot on: he is 18.

Bruno has shown enough at this stage to make me think he is going to be contributing faster than 2 years.

Comment

drk3351 wrote: View Post
          Hey Raptors fans, I made a video breaking down Bruno's game tape from one of his SL games. I take a look at where he can improve, and where he already excels. Let me know what you think and thanks for watching.
          Wow... Loved that analysis. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Given that he will be youngest player in the NBA (I think?), how can one not be excited? Regardless of his eventual career, Masai should be lauded for the pick. It seems clearly that he has the highest potential of anybody that was left on the board at our draft spot.

I think that he can be a rotational player in two years.

Comment

Given his limited exposure to (highly competitive) basketball, I'd give Bruno an A for his play in the LVSL. Thanks for the video!

Comment

Nice job. Like all youngsters, Bruno shows both promise and concern. Let's hope he turns out a success.
              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Coach Daniel does a lot of basketball breakdowns and isn't a Raptors guy. Probably just signed up so that he could post his vid. That said, His stuff is very good (has a lot of breakdowns of the spurs which are fun). And I enjoyed the vid, but I don't think we'll be seeing much of him (except when he does breakdowns of the Raps).
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                  Coach Daniel does a lot of basketball breakdowns and isn't a Raptors guy. Probably just signed up so that he could post his vid. That said, His stuff is very good (has a lot of breakdowns of the spurs which are fun). And I enjoyed the vid, but I don't think we'll be seeing much of him (except when he does breakdowns of the Raps).
                  He should watch more Raptors games. All our shooters stand in corners doing nothing. Probably why Casey hates Fields. His movement off-ball screws up "spacing"

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    He should watch more Raptors games. All our shooters stand in corners doing nothing. Probably why Casey hates Fields. His movement off-ball screws up "spacing"
                    +1

Here's a raptors breakdown he did last year... Hopefully he does more next season.

And one about the Knicks terrible defense, which unsurprisingly, has a lot of Bargnani.

"They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Bruno sucks turtle balls.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Bruno sucks turtle balls.
                        Perhaps, but I don't see how that affects his ability to play basketball. they're only about the size of gobstoppers.

Last edited by ezz_bee; Thu Aug 28, 2014, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X