X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, he actually left?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Fuck him. Fuck Tim Lieweke. Cowardly piece of fucking shit.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nothing surprising here. On to the next one.

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
          Note: I applaud him for the things he has done.

But I see some people, especially over on the front page, trying to blame Rogers/Bell for fucking up in some imaginative way. The way I see it, he came in flapping his gums about how MLSE was giving him everything he needed to commit long term and that he was committed to accomplishing great things, long term, blah, blah, blah. MLSE has shown their commitment via:
          - big $$ to hire Masai for the nRaps
          - big $$ to hire Shanahan for the Laffs
          - big $$ to acquire 2 star players for TFC
          - big $$ for new practice facility
          - big commitment to host the NBA all star game

Yet barely over a year later, he says he's leaving soon to pursue owning his own business, and people are blaming Rogers/Bell for not giving him enough to achieve what his loud mouth said he was committed to? I don't get it. Ownership has shown their commitment, yet he has quickly shown he was blowing smoke up everybody's ass.
          I agree wholeheartedly on this.

I also think there is substantial pressure on the home front. Anyone here who has been married can attest the following is usually quite accurate: happy wife, happy life - miserable wife, miserable life.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            I agree wholeheartedly on this.

I also think there is substantial pressure on the home front. Anyone here who has been married can attest the following is usually quite accurate: happy wife, happy life - miserable wife, miserable life.
            If wife unhappiness is the issue, I can relate only too well. In that case, he let his ego get in the way of keeping an accurate feel of her pulse, before making such a huge move. I can relate. I thought I was the only one to be such an idiot. Some how I feel some comfort in knowing I'm not alone, lol.

Comment

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

He probably felt what's coming for him in winter after this:

He left the building, looked up... he felt warm and fuzzy feeling, when sun was kissing his eyes. Then he started crying, telling himself that he can't do this anymore...

Well, that's one version of weather argument...
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

anyone as disappointed as this guy?

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                    I don't think people will realize how bad this is until 2016 or 2017

Comment

• BallaBalla wrote: View Post
                      I don't think people will realize how bad this is until 2016 or 2017
                      I don't think some people realize they have no way in hell to know what TL would have/wouldn't have done vs what the new guy won't/will do, nor how either will affect where the Raptors stand 2-3 years from now.

At the end of the day, he has quite on the commitment he made, and was paid a lot of money for, so tata.

Comment

• I'm not bothered by this at all. Now we know what kind of man he really is, after you get past the smooth talk rahrahrah stuff.

His defining move for the Raptors, getting rid of BC, he didn't even have the balls to do cleanly.

His only legit accomplishment in pro sports, winning Cups in LA, might have been a fluke for all we know.

There'll be someone else.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          Fuck him. Fuck Tim Lieweke. Cowardly piece of fucking shit.
                          Hey, don't go hiding your emotions like that.

Comment

• Pele wrote: View Post
                            Hey, don't go hiding your emotions like that.
                            I do what I want!
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I'm not really surprised. We are talking about working for MLSE Board, I leave 2.
                              Bunch of school girls,Rogers and Bell,headache. I can't wait till both are sold someone else,this franchise will never win,until they have one owner. Tim Lieweke thanks for bringing raptors organization 2 respectability. We still have Musai Ujiri,as for maple laughs,they are a mess,good luck with that.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• This is not good news any way you spin it.

Comment

Working...
                                X