Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Raptors Franchise Centerpiece?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas, he's the guy our team builds around with the highest upside.

Comment

Kevin Durant.

Comment

Got to be alan anderson or john salmons

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
          Got to be alan anderson or john salmons
          Get out of here Dwane Casey.

Comment

Should throw a poll into this thread.

I vote JV.

Mobile big men who do not rely on athleticism to produce are cornerstone guys

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Should throw a poll into this thread.

I vote JV.

Mobile big men who do not rely on athleticism to produce are cornerstone guys
              So are athletic two guards who rely on craftiness.

Comment

Right now, this season, it's gotta be DeMar. He's an All-Star, and has made it onto Team USA. His work ethic inspires Ross, Cobolco, etc. Moving forward, who knows? JV has the potential to be a cornerstone -- let's see if he gets there.

Comment

To be honest I feel like it's 3 guys that are our cornerstone:

1. Demar.

2. JV

3. GV

These 3 guys are the ones that want to be here, and are always around in the media. Which is what a cornerstone should be.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    To be honest I feel like it's 3 guys that are our cornerstone:

1. Demar.

2. JV

3. GV

These 3 guys are the ones that want to be here, and are always around in the media. Which is what a cornerstone should be.
                    I love GV but I would say Kyle should replace him in your list. GV wants to be here but he's not signed on long term and Kyle is the better player and the leader of our team
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      I love GV but I would say Kyle should replace him in your list. GV wants to be here but he's not signed on long term and Kyle is the better player and the leader of our team
                      Agreed, our team should be building with those 3, all we need is to add a superstar in one of the forward spots, and a defensive veteran in the other. Then we could have GV, Ross, JJ, Amir, and Patterson come off the bench, with Bruno and Bebe developing in the 11&12 spots. Perfect squad right there!

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        Agreed, our team should be building with those 3, all we need is to add a superstar in one of the forward spots, and a defensive veteran in the other. Then we could have GV, Ross, JJ, Amir, and Patterson come off the bench, with Bruno and Bebe developing in the 11&12 spots. Perfect squad right there!
                        Amir is a defensive veteran. But yea I hear you. If we are able to get a superstar type player we would be good. Not easy though
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                          Amir is a defensive veteran. But yea I hear you. If we are able to get a superstar type player we would be good. Not easy though
                          No doubt, but I think our big rotation would be even better with having Amir on the bench, so he doesn't get as much of a chance to hurt himself and insurance just incase if he does.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                            No doubt, but I think our big rotation would be even better with having Amir on the bench, so he doesn't get as much of a chance to hurt himself and insurance just incase if he does.
                            True

Comment

I'm not ready to say it's DeMar. We'll see how this season results.

Lowry now, like DeMar mid-way, transitioning into either, or, even both JV/T-Ross.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X