Odds Demar Makes Team USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol for real, what? Rudy? Why?
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      Lol for real, what? Rudy? Why?
      experience.

Decent replacement.

Remember, this team will not play in the NBA.

Comment

• I almost don't even want DeRozan to make the team now lol I've seen him and Rudy play together before, and we all know it's not pretty
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Ugh, would be a bit of a slap in the face for DD if Gay makes the team over him.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Lol for real, what? Rudy? Why?
            Not really that surprising. Gay played for USA before(2010 i think) as a backup C/PF.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Let Rudy play so we can rest DeMar and have him ready for the season!

Comment

• Gay would be a good player for them. Can play the 2/3/4, can shoot international 3s easily, good defender and he was in the last world championship team.

Comment

• I think rudy is in as well. To bad may be bad for demar

Comment

• agree

Comment

• Yeah, Demar's chances of making the team have dropped for sure.

Lets see what happens. I still think that he can be Team USA's 6th man, especially if Stephen Curry is a starter.

Rudy's probably a lock given his experience with Team USA, his size, defensive prowess, and athleticism. He will probably be free to lead the offensive attack. Hopefully he plays like Sacramento Rudy rather than Toronto Rudy.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Will Demar make team usa?

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        I still don't get all of the Hayward hype. When he has a breakout year of any significance let me know.
                        Oh yeah? Just ask the members if the 2007 Brownsburg Tigers where he was named first team All-State and led Brownsburg to the Indiana Class 4A state championship.
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Oh yeah? Just ask the members if the 2007 Brownsburg Tigers where he was named first team All-State and led Brownsburg to the Indiana Class 4A state championship.
                          It was a Hayward buzzer beater that won that state championship.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                            rudy is the last person i would want on team usa lol
                            You must be American

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              You must be American
                              If Canada was in the tourney as well I would be all over having Gay on team USA.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                If Canada was in the tourney as well I would be all over having Gay on team USA.
                                Canada basketball fans should be cheering for the USA this summer. Will be tougher to qualify for 2016 if the States don't clinch their spot now.
                                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Working...
                                X