Odds Demar Makes Team USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    If Canada was in the tourney as well I would be all over having Gay on team USA.
    Gay is actually pretty good though lol. If Canada were in the tourney, I would want Hayward on team USA
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• If Gay is on team USA, then do you think they would play someone with the same game alongside him? I think Hayward would look better next to Gay than DeRozan would.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        It was a Hayward buzzer beater that won that state championship.

So making a layup one time at the buzzer in a high school game that just happened to be an important one 7 years ago makes him a superstar?
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Will Demar make team usa?

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          So making a layup one time at the buzzer in a high school game that just happened to be an important one 7 years ago makes him a superstar?
          Ummm fuck yeah. It's the reason it's still ok for me to take the senior girls at my school to prom even though I graduated 9 years ago
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Ummm fuck yeah. It's the reason it's still ok for me to take the senior girls at my school to prom even though I graduated 9 years ago
            Ahaha oh you sleazy son of a bitch
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• talking about having four points on the team???

Comment

• DeMar played brilliantly tonight: 13 points on 6-8 shooting, 7 assists, 2 rebounds. I can't claim to read Coach K's mind, but he would be crazy to leave DeRozan off the team after seeing the way he set up his teammates, brought up the ball, and scored when he had the chance. DeRozan to Drummond is money.

Comment

• DeRozan ends with 13 points on 6/9 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 5 boards, 6 assists and 1 turnover.

Boxscore: http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan ends with 13 points on 6/9 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 5 boards, 6 assists and 1 turnover.

Boxscore: http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf
                    thats one excellent game

Comment

• this guy is incredible
                      a few years ago he had a horrific handle,
                      now hes being used as a primary ball handler of fucking team usa
                      i almost hope he doesnt make it just to see him drop 30 a game next year haha

Comment

• Someone please post any highlights of DeMar from that game when they become available.

Also, if you put any stock into it, DeMar played the second most time out of everyone on team USA.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demar Derozan deserves every good thing that comes to him. That man just works sooooo extremely hard and it is finally paying off. If Team USA is going to be that dumb and not have DD on their team well then that's there loss. If this is the Demar we are getting this season I am more than pumped!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• As posted in the DD thread :

That shake, that eurostep.

Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Odds Demar Makes Team USA

Mods, feel free to merge with other thread, wanted a poll in there.

Poll working that way :
                                100-90% chance Demar makes team USA as the highest probability.
                                Myself (March 2014):
                                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X