Stephen Curry / Derrick Rose / Kyrie Irving
      James Harden / DeMar DeRozan
      Rudy Gay / Klay Thompson
      Anthony Davis / Kenneth Faried
      DeMarcus Cousins / Andre Drummond / Mason Plumlee

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Now lets see how many minutes he gets
        I would think he would probably start of coming off the bench but his minutes will increase once the tournament starts rolling and Harden starts to annoy coach K with his prima donna "Im the best all around player" attitude or just taking shots and plays no defense.

Fast forward to 0:44

It will be wise for coach K not to also put Demar and Rudy Gay on the floor at the same time.

Comment

• This is just the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I am so happy for him! I knew Mike Krzyzewski and Jerry Colangelo weren't stupid. Demar played better than anyone on that team and he deserved it. Being able to hit the three isn't everything and they have enough good three point shooters on the team anyway. I'm glad talent and results won out.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• As Ryan Wolstat said. Demar is always defying the odds. First the All Star team and now Team USA! The skies the limit for this young man.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Also Masai said this is the best he's ever seen Demar look, so I am definitely very excited for this upcoming season

Comment

• So two of the guys who got big contracts this summer Parsons (3 year deal $46 millions) and Hayward (4 year deal $63 million) who were suppose to be superior to Demar in defense and shooting did not make the cut.

baahhahahahaha hope Dallas and Utah enjoy overpaying for these two stiffs.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    So two of the guys who got big contracts this summer Parsons (3 year deal $46 millions) and Hayward (4 year deal $63 million) who were suppose to be superior to Demar in defense and shooting did not make the cut.

baahhahahahaha hope Dallas and Utah enjoy overpaying for these two stiffs.
                    LOL people just put way too much focus on three point shooting, that's the problem. Demar is clearly a better player than both of them. Also Chandler and Hayward are better defenders but not by that much. It's not like they are lockdown defenders or something. And Hayward isn't a great shooter so yea.

Comment

• He did it.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• a big reason for him making it probably has to do with practice, though he deserves to play
                        would you rather harden defending korver, or demar in practice lol

Comment

• Congrats, DeMar!

So Parsons, Lillard, Korver and Hayward don't make it?

It bugs me that Gay is there instead of Parsons, but it seems to have been selected sort of how I thought. They already had solid shooting with most of their perimeter guys. They won't miss a Korver and certainly not a Hayward.

However, they have always relied on versatile and athletic players to give them an edge. Guys who can physically dominate with speed or strength against their matchup. Guys who can generate and finish fast breaks. Guys who can fill 2 or 3 positions on both ends. A lot of their elite players on the perimeter are/were like that. But no LeBron, KD, Melo, Iggy, and Kobe and Wade are broken down. DeMar is more likely to give them some level of that than any of the guys they cut.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                            Gonna make this easier to read:

Stephen Curry / Derrick Rose / Kyrie Irving
                            James Harden / DeMar DeRozan
                            Rudy Gay / Klay Thompson
                            Anthony Davis / Kenneth Faried
                            DeMarcus Cousins / Andre Drummond / Mason Plumlee
                            I do not know if rose should have made it. calculated risk I guess.

Comment

• Depending on how you feel about Klay Thompson, DeMar is arguably the team's best guard & wing defender. I think he'll get more minutes than expected.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Ha! Suck it haters!

Congrats Demar. Couldn't ask for a better role model for our young guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X